Small Business Loans For Women In As Little As 48 Hours
Women are leaving their high-profile jobs; stepping out of the four walls of their homes to join the pool of Entrepreneurship in India. However; the most important factor that plays role to jump-start the entrepreneurial journey is FUNDING. Today; several banks and private financial service providers have come forward to offer a scheme of “Small business loans for women“.
Small business loans for women are special loans designed for women entrepreneurs in India. These loans are slightly different from other loans as they are flexible in terms of rules and regulations. Furthermore; the banks are offering small business loans for women without any collateral. The loan is offered at competitive rate of interest as well as availed with minimum documentation.
Taking a loan under “Small business loans for women” may sound all easy and interesting but; practically availing them is a tough job. However; to make things easy we have listed down some of the widely accepted “Women Entrepreneurial” schemes offered by the banks and have initiated by the Government of India.
Mudra Yojana Small Business Loans For Women
The Mudra Loan has been launched by the Government of India. It provides loans to women to motivate them to become entrepreneurs. Hence; this loan can be taken by those women who are looking to start their own business like beauty salons, tailoring units, tuition centres and other small ventures.
Features of Mudra Yojana
- This loan is collateral free
- The Yojana provides 3 categories under which your business will fall hence; the funding will be done accordingly.
- Shishu loan category offers females a loan of up to Rs. 50,000. This is for businesses who are in their initial or starting stages.
- Under Kishor category women can get a loan of up to Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs, if your business is well established.
- Under Tarun category women are eligible to get funding of Rs. 10 lakhs if your business is well established and if you’re looking for funds to expand it.
Udyogini Small Business Loans For Women
This small business loans for women is promoted by Punjab and Sind Bank to encourage women entrepreneurs to obtain business loans on easy terms and at competitive low-interest rates.
Under this loan scheme, women entrepreneurs who are between the age group of 18 – 45 years can get a loan up to Rs. 1 lakh. However, the family income limit to avail this loan is set at Rs. 45, 000 per annum for all women including those belonging to SC/ST. Ther is no income limit is suggested for women belonging to other categories like widows, destitute or disabled women.
Features of Udyogini Loan
- With flexible tenures and lower returns it makes it favorite among the women entrepreneurs.
- It can be availed by an individual women or a group of women if they own a share capital which should not be less than 51%.
- No collateral is required to avail loan under this scheme but; hypothecation of assets bought is required when bought from the loan fund.
- Those who are already engaged in small enterprises, retail and agriculture could avail this loan.
Stree Shakti Loan Scheme
The Stree Shakti is a small business loan for women available from SBI. Aimed at supporting entrepreneurship of women in India by providing certain concessions. An enterprise should have more than 50% of its share capital owned by women to qualify for the scheme.
Features of Stree Shakti Loan
- The margin will be lowered by 5% as applicable to separate categories
- The interest rate is lowered by 0.5% in case the loan exceeds Rs 2 lakh
- There is no security required for loans up to Rs 5 lakh
Dena Shakti Loans For Women
It is a small business loan for women specifically designed by Dena Bank. It has been modified to increase the loan participants by including several additional feature which were not covered before.
Features Of Dena Shakti
- The women entrepreneurs can avail benefits associated with the financial assistance provided by the Dena Bank.
- They have pay-to-pay 0.25% less on their interests.
- Those engaged in small enterprises, retail stores, agriculture, micro-credit, and manufacturing therefore; could avail this loan.
Orient Mahila Vikas Loan Scheme
To encourage women in building up small business setups and use their skills. It offers big and small business funding. For small businesses such as setting up of Beauty Parlors, Boutiques, Saloons and Tailoring hence; Oriental Bank of Commerce offers this loan scheme that gives up to 10 lakh for furniture, equipments, working capital as well as covers day to day expenses of business.
Features of Orient Mahila Vikas Loan
- Women borrowers can enjoy up to 2% concession on the rate of interest.
- There is no need for collateral security for loans starting from Rs. 10 lakhs and shooting up to Rs. 25 lakhs in case of small-scale Industries (SSI).
- The bank has micro-credit units which provide doorstep services to women residing in rural areas.
- However, only women who manage all units in a proprietary concern in which she/they individually or jointly have a share capital of not less than 51% are eligible for this loan.
- The repayment tenure offered for 7 years.
Cent Kalyani Scheme
Cent Kalyani loan scheme can be availed by Central Bank of India. It is available for women employed in village and cottage industries, micro, small and medium enterprises, self-employed women, agriculture and allied activities, retail trade, as well as government-sponsored program.
Features of Cent Kalyani Scheme
- You can avail a loan of up to Rs. 100 lakhs under this scheme.
- This scheme works under Central Bank of India.
- The self-employed women engaged in agriculture, cottage industries, small and medium enterprises, government sponsored programs as well as retail trade can avail this loan.
- The rate of interest is calculated as per the current market rate.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities