Introduction of the service
“To ERP or not to ERP?”
That is the question I ask to my fellow entrepreneurs. Acquiring an ERP system is one of the biggest investments my business has to make, however; I am still in dilemma about getting one – with a fine excuse…. ‘my business is too small’ for ERP.
After much of R & D, this is what I revealed….in today’s business landscape, no business is too small for an ERP solution. ERP allows small businesses to appear, act and operate like an enterprise-scale business.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is a management software system that allows your building product and commercial equipment supply company to quickly and easily manage every day, back-office tasks.
From human resource functions to technology services and more, ERPs benefit everything from enterprise operations to small, family-run construction companies.
Features of ERP Services
- ERP helps in streamlining your Business Process and Workflows
- It helps you in better customer support and services
- You gain real time data from various departments allowing quick and powerful decision making
- Reduce paper work, duplication of entries and manual entries.
ERP is an integrated solution that brings together a wide variety of business functions. Below are the 5 basic features:
- Human resource management
- Customer relationship management
- Customization capabilities
- Integration capabilities
- ERP systems are typically configured with a relational database, or a collection of data items that are organized as a set tables, charts, and graphs.
- This relational database collects information on all of your business transactions and automatically organizes the data in a way that allows you to quickly access what you need.
ERP can ultimately benefit almost any and every business; most of the companies that adopt ERP software are looking to reach performance or financial goals.
ERP functionality is practically limitless, you can adopt a module for every aspect of your company that produces and utilizes business data.Request for Quote
The majority of small businesses start with just the basics. This may include a combination of simple accounting software and document-based processes—i.e., spreadsheets, synced documents.
As the business expands and transactions increase, it may become more time-consuming and difficult to process a larger volume of data. Business processes become much more tedious, such as:
- Inputting sales and purchase orders from various clients
- Updating inventory, manual stock checks
- Processing invoices
- Billing and keeping track of client interactions
ERP can automate these manual processes, allocating more company time to sales and business development instead of administrative tasks.
Contact with Client (CRM) → Order Processing (Supply and Inventory Management) → Invoicing and Payment (Finances and Accounting)
It may be time for ERP implementation:
- When the amount of inventory in the warehouse becomes difficult to determine
- When the sales forecast is based mostly on guesswork
- When the company is struggling to keep up with an upsurge of orders or relies heavily on excel spreadsheets
- When getting solid facts becomes problematic, it may be time for ERP implementation
Here are top benefits that small businesses have reported to gain after implementing ERP:
- Integrated information
- Customer services
- Data quality
- Improved reporting
- Better supply chain
- Regulatory compliance
- Reduced complexity
- Lower cost of operations
- Web-based ERP solution simplifies back-office process automation for mid-sized and growing business enterprises.
- It provides real-time information about finance, order management, purchase, inventory, employee management, e-commerce and much more.
- With web-based ERP solution, you can accelerate business cycles, improve productivity and reliability, and provide higher levels of service to customers, suppliers and partners.
- Web-based ERP solution improves business among customers, suppliers and partners through self-service portals, providing for lead management, shipment tracking, bill payment and more.
- As a web-based ERP hosted solution it significantly reduces your overhead expenses.
- There is no software to install, no hardware to purchase and maintain, and no up-gradation requiring complex re-implementation over time.
Not all companies have the same requirements of their ERP system. Generally, a moderately-sized manufacturing company will require more complexity than a similarly sized professional services company.
Typically, subscription fees for a cloud system, over the course of a year, will add up to about 20 to 30% of the cost of a similar system’s perpetual license.
Depending on the vendor, maintenance and support may be included, or may cost extra. With an on-premise deployment, users must still pay annual support and maintenance costs that run between 10 and 20% of the original licensing fee
Some of the key considerations are:
- Types of business and the number of users
- Third party software add-ins
- Implementation costs
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors