Introduction of the service
You Will Get INTERVIEWED in NEWSSTAND PUBLICATIONS and NEWSPAPERS
Competition is fierce among people trying to get their name and expert opinion into media publications. How have you set yourself apart from your competition to get those interviews in desired print publications and newspapers?
A PR and Print advertising services ensures you, your company and brand, and your book / product / service establish “top-of-mind awareness” – so that media thinks of you FIRST!
Did you know that PR, advertising campaigns combining printed direct mail collateral with internet advertising achieve up to a 25% higher response rate than an internet-only campaign? If your publication spans both print and web, you can draw on the strengths of both, using, for example, print advertising to drive traffic to your site’s custom job board or sponsored long-form web journalism.
Print advertising and PR has some characteristics that the web simply cannot match, and though print ad revenues are down, print may be in the process of recreating itself as a relevant, lucrative industry. Here are 5 advantages that print advertising has, even in the era of online everything.
Features of PR and Print Advertising Services
- Write and distribute press releases
- Speech writing
- Write pitches (less formal than press releases) about a firm and send them directly to journalists
- Create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Conduct market research on the firm or the firm’s messaging
- Expansion of business contacts via personal networking or attendance and sponsoring at events
- Copy writing and blogging for the web
- Social media promotions and responses to negative opinions online
PR is used to raise the profile of a business and portray the business in a good light. As well as publicity
- PR covers: Supporting good causes; having a social responsibility to your workforce and neighbors; sponsorship; open days; speaking engagements; and producing newsletters.
- PR-conscious companies are able to generate a warm glow about their activities that encourages people to apply, reduces staff turnover and makes selling to cynical buyers that much easier. "Ah yes, I've heard good things about you." The welcome mat is already there.
- PR often works alongside advertising and can reduce the amount you need to spend without reducing sales.
- PR can publicize your special qualities, often at no charge, to those groups of people who matter to you most. Nobody wins success by being seen as an average, run-of-the-mill company that just ticks along. Most people, not only the customers, want to be associated with a dynamic organization that makes things happen.
- PR specialists are professionals who have the knowledge and skills to communicate with the public and media.
- Many come from the lines of journalists and know exactly what it takes to attract public attention which is the key to success in the increasingly competitive business world
- By helping create and maintain a good reputation in the public, PR specialists and firms play an important role in the overall success of their clients.
- Offers effective presentation of the products/service significantly increases the sales by presenting them in a consumer-attractive way.
Print advertising services will help you grow your footprint by:
- Making calls to our established media contacts to get you quoted as an expert in stories they are writing
- Making cold calls to writers to include your input (and name) in their articles
- Monitoring lead generators that are used by writers in finding experts to quote their articles
- Contacting you when we receive important feedback from anyone
By effectively establishing and managing your relationship with the media, your name and message will travel farther and faster throughout newsstand publications and you will more quickly equate your name with “expert” in the mind of the consumer.Request for Quote
What are the other PR activities that should I consider to get the desired limelight for my business?
Don't think that PR is just about press releases. A press release is a great PR tool, but there are other options. Be prepared to try any creative idea that will get you noticed for the right reasons. Alternatives to using the media include:
- Support local causes: It can create good relationships and a good image within the community and perhaps create something newsworthy for the local press.
- Become an expert commentator: Be prepared to talk at local schools, the Rotary Club, professional networks and institutes, and so on. It demonstrates good neighborliness and may lead to some valuable contacts, not least among the media.
- Sponsorship: Rather than being a supporter, why not become sponsors of something special? However, if you choose to go down this route, remember that what you support should reflect the image you wish to create.
- Have open days: Open days, if appropriate, are cheap to organize and can generate considerable goodwill. Put up flags or hire a jazz band to attract attention.
Print advertising costs are dependent on many factors, such as the circulation of the publication, ad size, ad placement, and whether you go with a color print ad or a black and white print ad. To maximize your advertising campaign effectiveness, you will want to closely track print advertising ROI relative to print advertising prices for your campaign.
When you think about promoting your company and its products, one of the things that immediately come to mind is print advertising, the traditional staple of small business marketing campaigns. The basic, minimum print advertising service starts at INR. 50,000/-.Request for Quote
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors