Introduction of the service
“I am a newbie entrepreneur; starting my business soon” said one of my budding entrepreneur friend.
Little he did know that with the loads of good wishes and congratulations there was a “headache of Company Formation” were waiting for him.
Getting all the documents lined, attesting them, missing documents to file, taking appointments- the process of accomplishing the company incorporation formalities was nowhere in the scene.
Outsourcing company formation hassles made sense – that is what I after a lot of documents and follow-up headache came to know because:
- It is 100% time effective
- It provides value added services
- Offers helps and suggestion regarding legal formalities
- And most importantly, it is cost effective
Features of Company Formation Services
- No research needed
- Transparent cost structure
- Access to updated legal information
- Experienced and expertise guidance and advice
A high class professional company formation service will ensure your new company is correctly established with the most comprehensive documentation package available
Few documents to submit to your outsourced company formation service provider such as:
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificates (DSC) and Director Identification Number (DIN) for each Director / Promoter before making any application to ROC.
- Apply for the name availability of the proposed company to ROC. For this one has to fill Form INC-1 and submit online along with requisite fee with ROC.
- Once Name is approved and made available by the ROC it remains valid for 60 days from the date of name application.
- After getting the name following documents are prepared
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Letter of authority to a person for carrying out corrections
- Declaration by the Promoter Directors
- Form DIR-12 for the Directors
- Form INC-22 for registered office address
- Once ROC is satisfied and scrutiny is completed he will issue certificate of Incorporation. The company would come into existence from the date of Certificate of incorporation.
- Their in-depth knowledge and extensive experience, the company formation service provider helps to set up offshore companies, representative offices and personal firms and recommend the best possible options for your business setup with minimal hassle and efforts.
- Safest and fastest way to seamless company formation
- Willingness to remain collaborative during the entire process
- Benefit from proven and time tested guidelines developed for certain company registration protocols
- Finding a suitable name for your business may now and again be time intensive, as a result of the confinements put by the law. These company formation service providers can likewise give you the alternative of instant organizations.
- They recommend strategic inputs to you work on your business plan and handle paperwork and documentations formalities too, so as to give you a complete peace of mind.
- Yes, you can just go for company formation process and register and can start later.
- However, as the company is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 you will need to comply with the provisions of the Act.
- You have to get the P &L Account statement and Balance-sheet prepared from the chartered accountant and 1st general meeting shall be held in the 1st fiscal year and similar meeting for the next year.
The cost of company incorporation services depends on the type of company formation you choose. Following is the breakup of Cost for the formation of the Company with a Minimum required authorized Capital of INR 1 Lac.Request for Quote
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors