Introduction of the service
When I am asked to explain why a business plan writing services so important, my first inclination is to quote Lewis Carroll, in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
Alice comes to a fork in the road and asks: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends on a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where–” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
For me; this scene sums up perfectly the problems of not having an over-arching goal, and plan for your business. Without a plan, a business is essentially rudderless, and day-to-day activities are likely to be haphazard and reactive, in stark contrast to those businesses implementing a well thought out business plan.
Features of Business Plan Writing Services
- A detailed review of key aspects of the business from inventory to marketing
- Financial statements including income tax, cash flow, balance sheets
- Well-researched marketing plans explaining how your business will counteract competition and take advantage of industry trends
- Cost estimates, established contracts, insurance declaration pages
A business plan is a strong business tool, especially for the small business owner. It provides you with every detail about your business and allows you to review the hard, clear facts that are needed to make strong and successful business decisions, even if it means starting the business over.Request for Quote
When seeking investment in your business, it is important to clearly describe the opportunity, as investors will want to know:
- Why they would be better off investing in your business, rather than leaving money in a bank account or investing in another business ?
- What the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for the business arising from the opportunity is ?
- Why people will part with their cash to buy from your business ?
Believe it or not, part of planning your plan is planning what you'll do with it. No, we haven't gone crazy--at least not yet. A business plan can be used for several things such as:
- Monitoring your company’s progress
- Enticing key employees to join
- To raise funds
- Showing it to the suppliers to demonstrate that you are a worthy customer
- Assessing company’s potential
- How much control are you willing to relinquish to investors
- Future vision
Business plan formats can be downloaded from the internet, there is no single format really. Depending on your type of business and type of information you want to chalk down you could select a format and even customize it further as it suits you.
We can share few samples with you tooRequest for Quote
Cost to write a business plan is based on the complexity of the plan, how much market research has been completed by the business owner, and how much research and assistance it will need to during the creation of the plan.
However; the cost varies from INR 50,000/- to 300,000 depending on the time taken to research and write than a plan for a business which comprises of complex technology products in emerging market niches, written to represent to large venture capital firms etc.
A well-written business plan can help you convey these points to prospective investors, helping them feel confident in you and in the thoroughness with which you have considered future scenarios.Request for Quote
Latest BlogsView All Blog
How can we help you?
At SMEJOINUP.com our job is to understand your service requirements in detail with the budget,location preference of vendor and time convenience for you to connect with the shortlisted vendors.
You will not have to discuss the same thing with multiple vendors . Instead you only explain your requirements to the Relationship Manager @ SMEJOINUP and get connected at your convenient time to relevant vendors.
Please fill in as much details as possible to get the right matching vendor
Step 1: Fill in your requirements
Step 2: Our Relationship Manager understands the requirements in detail over a call
Step 3: We connect you to the most relevant vendor at your convenient time
Step 4: If you are not satisfied with the vendor , we connect you to more vendors