List Your Company With MARC SME Exchange Listing Services
SME Exchange is highly technology driven organized market. The SME and large business can apply for listing through MARCResearchAndConsulting SME exchange listing services in India.
In a country like India, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises play a very important role and are silent drivers of economic development in the country. The primary issue faced by them is access to capital. The companies wish to get listed however; fail to meet the eligibility criteria and that is when MARC SME Exchange listing services can help you get listed.
The main reason companies decide to go public, however, is to raise money — a lot of money — and spread the risk of ownership among a large group of shareholders. Spreading the risk of ownership is especially important when a company grows, with the original shareholders wanting to cash in some of their profits while still retaining a percentage of the company.
Why Companies Should List With SME Exchange
- To arrange low cost capital for Growth, Innovations and Acquisitions
- Providing exit route to VC/PE/Risk Investors
- To attract new profile of Investors/PE Players to invest into the company
Advantages Of Having Company Listed With SME Exchange
In addition to the prestige a company gets when their stock is listed on the SME exchange, other advantages for the company include:
- Being able to raise additional funds through the issuance of more stock
- Companies can offer securities in the acquisition of other companies
- Stock options programs can be offered to potential employees, making the company attractive to top talent
- Companies have additional leverage when obtaining loans from financial institutions
- Owners can raise equity capital for growth and expansion in a cost effective manner.
- Visibility to attract investors to spot your company to invest into it
- Long term Capital Gain tax benefit and Exit Route available to investor and promoter both
How SME Exchange Functions For Its Investors
SME exchange is responsible for creating awareness amongst the investors by publishing periodically the quotations of listed securities. Furthermore; it discloses financials of the listed company. Hence; the investor can take the right decision and can get maximum benefit from their investments.
The company listed on the SME exchange is strictly regulated in term of the end use of fund raised by an investor. The amount invested in stock is safe and the only investor has to assume the market risk in lieu of return on investment.
The SME exchange helps the investor in taking right decision by providing them a market trend, financials of the company listed on a stock exchange. The share price of a listed company fairly calculated based on the profitability and operational efficiency of the company.
The company listing process with the SME Exchange is regulated.Hence; it avoids trading of false and duplicate securities. Seems like there are almost no possibilities of bad deliveries.
How MARC SME Exchange Listing Services Helps
MARC offers clients with the range of SME Listing services including assistance with all kinds of legal formalities. Furthermore; the team helps you in providing right guidance. Hence; using MARC SME exchange listing services can benefit your company with:
- Helping companies to raise capital to finance strategic business objectives, both at the time of admission as well as through subsequent capital events, providing the stability required to achieve growth aspirations.
- Provides you with broader diversification of financing options. Listed companies enjoy a wider range of financing options and access to a diverse global investor base and large pool of public funds to finance growth.
- Higher public profile and visibility. Listed companies through MARC SME exchange services get benefitted from a higher profile and visibility engendered by increased coverage from research analysts, investment banks, the media and investors, as well as potential inclusion in market indexes.
MARCReasearchAndConsulting team is well-regarded for their expertise in supporting initial public offerings (IPOs), introductions, placements and subsequent listings of both equity and debt securities. The company takes pride in providing a professional and integrated service.
Furthermore; thy coordinate with the listing process, collecting all pertinent data required by the relevant stock exchange. Additionally, they act as their client’s ongoing sponsor and assist them in meeting the legal formalities related to the listing.
The listing sponsor services include:
- Preparing the formal letter of application and vetting of the prospectus to ensure compliance with the relevant jurisdictional listing regulations
- Submitting the prospectus to the listing committee
- Submitting issuer/director/sponsor undertakings
- Vetting and submitting all further documents required under the listing regulations
Investment readiness means you can demonstrate that an investor will get a return, both financial and impact that is consummate with the risk. Any organisation interested in taking on investment needs to ensure their investor is comfortable with not only the opportunity but also the risks and returns of the enterprise.
MARCReasearchAndConsulting can help you with all of your new venture formalities, giving you guidance and expert suggestions.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities
3 thoughts on “List Your Company With MARC SME Exchange Listing Services”
Great Post ! I am going to list my business into MARC SME Exchange Listing Services.
Have a look at our < a href="https://www.uneecops.com/erp/">Best ERP Software In India
Great Post ! I am going to list my business into MARC SME Exchange Listing Services. Have a look at our Best ERP Software In India
Great Article! Learn the difference between ERP vs CRM
Comments are closed.