LinkedIn Video Ads | LinkedIn Introduces Video Advertising For Businesses
Video is the most popular content form, in terms of engagement, across all social platforms and LinkedIn is no exception – LinkedIn Video Ads are the talk of the town.
According to internal data, LinkedIn users are 20X more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post. LinkedIn make video more of a focus, and to provide more options for video use.
LinkedIn rolled out native video to all users last August. More recently added new sticker and text options to give your video presentation another element. The professional social network is taking the next step, with the launch of video ads for company pages on the platform.
LinkedIn’s Sponsored video ads will autoplay on mute. It can be linked to the platform’s various ad tools, including prominent call to action buttons and integrated lead gen forms.
What’s New About LinkedIn Video Ads?
LinkedIn has jumped on the video bandwagon, allowing you to upload video natively to the platform. LinkedIn is also giving businesses the opportunity to sponsor video.
Sponsored content are video ads that are placed in the newsfeed as a standalone post. Each post has a call to action button allowing businesses to capture leads at any point throughout the video. Companies can also showcase how they’re effectively attracting talent, and driving engagement, and conversation with professional audiences right from their Company Page on LinkedIn.
In a similar style to other social media channels like Facebook, you can target your content to your desired audience. This includes by metrics such as job title, seniority, company name, industry, skills etc.
Additionally, you have the same reporting and analytics tools as traditional LinkedIn advertising. Allowing you to measure conversions, impressions, social actions and clicks.
How To Boost Your Ad Campaign Using LinkedIn Video Ads?
Below are some tips, where your LinkedIn company page can stand out by using LinkedIn video ads.
- Add a short Welcome video of your leadership team that mentions your value prop.
- You could even add a 30-second commercial letting your visitors know who and how you help as well as the value they’ll get by following your LinkedIn Company Page.
- You may want to consider pinning the video to the top of the page so it’s the first thing everyone sees.
- Client testimonials are always a great way to showcase your value and expertise.
- Consider recording some video testimonials from happy clients and sharing those on your company page.
- Keep it simple, short and relevant to your buyer, with the goal of getting them to want to learn more.
- Put video made on your relevant industry insights. Whether it is original to your company or curated from reputable, non-competitive sites is a great way to engage your page followers.
- Providing a tip a day that is relevant. And has impact will showcase your company’s expertise and keep your buyers coming back for more.
- A weekly 2-minute interview with company team members can do wonders. You may include talking about a client success story or kudos to one of their co-workers is great for morale and recruiting culture.
- Whiteboard stories and animation are always a great way to attract views and get more page followers.
Additionally; you can now SPONSOR native video so that your target audience. Those crucial people you really want to reach – will actually see the content.
So, if you’ve only got 50 followers on your company page but you’ve got a video that you want to share with thousands – it’s a lot more likely that the wider audience will see that video once it’s been sponsored.
Explore LinkedIn Advertising
Whatever is your favorite LinkedIn ad type, make sure to follow the correct ad dimensions for more effective results. To get more leads and more conversions from social media platforms, connect with us now.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities