Is Your Accounting Data Safe And Sound? - Depend Only On Trusted Accounting Software Service Providers
One of the most asked questions about accounting software is the level of security offered. Apparently, the first and foremost feature that professional accounting software service providers offer is the security of your data. Any credible third party provider’s fundamental aim is to protect your data and make accounting a secure process.
Only those companies that own a high-performing, trouble-free product can provide prompt and efficient after-sales support to their clients. When it comes to security, accounting software service providers use a variety of methods for keeping sensitive financial data secure.
Measures taken by accounting software service providers for greater security
- Trusted accounting software service providers usually store data on offsite servers. Further measures are taken like limiting access to authorized site personnel, and implementing authorization standards including password protection for accessing servers and areas within a storage facility.
- The staff of accounting software service providers go through information security training to learn the protocols required when dealing with sensitive and confidential financial and accounting data. Also training sessions are organized for client’s employees to ensure appropriate handling of crucial information. This includes learning the signs of potential online security dangers, how to select and store passwords, and safe logout practices.
- Encryption is used to keep external parties from accessing client’s business information. Once data is input into the networks or online, it is coded or encrypted so that it becomes unreadable to all except the authorized recipients.
- Authentication is another step well-used by accounting software service providers. Authentication ensures that only those members who are authorized to access specific information are able to reach it. Authentication for optimal security is one major benefit of accounting software over traditional accounting methods.
Benefits offered by accounting software service providers
Though professional and reliable accounting software service providers offer very user-friendly products, your business may need their experts to train your employees or to integrate the software with your systems according to your work requirements. The implementation may be needed to configure the software according to your work setup, processes and users.
Accounting software service providers also offer after-sales services like –
- Password Recovery
- Data Recovery
- Security Device Replacement
The annual maintenance contract with accounting software service providers covers free replacement of security device, unlimited phone and e-mail support, and other benefits.
While it is possible for owners to manage their small scale finances without the need for specialized accounting software, the simple looking process can be demanding, taking your valuable time that you would better be spending on your core business activities i.e. deliveries, customer acquisition, retention and revenue generation. Accounting and bookkeeping can be time-consuming and tedious, while hiring an accountant is expensive. On the other hand, accounting software products are designed specifically with the business owners in mind offering a host of benefits, especially for SMEs.
Choose any of the good accounting software service providers, one that has a broad range of information security controls designed to protect the confidentiality, sensitivity and availability of your information. Making the right decision when choosing accounting software is extremely important. More than anything, you have to choose the software that you will be happy using. MProfit is an excellent accounting software that is being used by numerous Indian companies, and across multiple industries.
With MProfit you can manage all your assets such as stocks, F&O, MFs, FDs, ULIPs, PPF, property, gold and more. You can manage multiple individual and group portfolios, import data from over 1,200+ sources, get reports on goals, annualized returns, capital gains (with or without indexation), asset allocation, XIRR and others. All your financial data is saved locally on your computer for data security.
The software is available in three versions – MProfit Investor (for Indian Retail Investors), MProfit Pro (for Accountants, CAs, Companies, Family Offices, F&O Traders, HNIs and NRIs), and MProfit Advisor (for Accountants, CAs, CFPs, Investment Advisors, Independent Financial Advisors (IFAs), Insurance Advisors and Sub-brokers).
What clients say about MProfit…
“We would like to thank the Mprofit Team for this Amazing Software. Our Company manages various Portfolios and Individuals, earlier it used to be quite some work to get our books of accounts entered into the system, but now with Mprofit its extremely easy. We get our daily reports and statistics on just one click. Also the service given by the support team is excellent. (Sep 15, 2015)” – Rishi Ruia
Profit Books, Tally, and Busy Business accounting software are few other names that are trusted in the market. Profit Books is a fast growing and amazingly simple to use cloud accounting software for Indian businesses. It lets you create efficient invoices, track expenses and manage inventory without any accounting background.
ProfitBooks is designed keeping Indian Accounting Standards in mind. It presents a very simple interface that even non-accountant can understand and takes care of all the complexity behind the scenes. With Profit Books you can customize invoice numbers, footer information, change template, add custom fields to capture more information related to your business process, automate your invoices by setting a frequency for future billing, convert an estimate to invoice, create delivery challans from the invoices or directly email invoice PDF to your clients.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities