Get Instant Approval On Personal Loan Now At A Salary Of Rs.35,000/-
How much personal loan can I get on the salary of Rs.35,000/-? A burning question which is been widely asked on Google. For low income professionals, making two ends meet is a distance call especially; when the salary is low as much of Rs.35,000/-. However; to remain competitive banks as well as private financial lenders are offering instant approval on personal loan to the low income professionals.
For any high salaried professional, there are lot of options to get personal loans but; very less for those with the salary of Rs.35,000/-. Can the individuals earning low salary get instant approval on personal loan in case of any emergency such as hospitalization, marriage and others? The answer is YES. Personal loan for low income earners with salary as low as Rs. 35,000 are available in the market.
If you are still on our first jobs and are barely managing to scrape by through our monthly expenses, how can we apply for a personal loan with such low salary of Rs 35,000/-? Fortunately, there are quite a few banks in India today that offer instant approvals on personal loans to the loan applicants with monthly incomes starting at just Rs.35,000.
Get Instant Approval On Personal Loan With Income As Low As Rs.35,000/-
Axis Bank Personal Loan for Salary As Low As 35000/-
If you are looking for an instant approval on personal loan that has a minimum documentation process, then you can apply for a personal from Axis Bank:
- Loan amount :-The minimum loan amount offered is Rs.50,000 and the maximum loan amount offered is Rs.15 lakhs.
- Age:-You must be at least 21 years of age and not older than 60 years.
- Repayment loan tenure:– You can choose between flexible tenures starting at 12 months and up to 60 months.
- Personal Loan Interest Rate:– The interest rate for this loan starts at 15.50% and up to 24%.
- Processing fee – You will charged between 1.50% and 2% + tax as processing charges for this
HDFC Bank Personal Loan For Low Salary Professionals
HDFC Bank offers personal loan at competitive interest rates with n0 hidden charges. Loan applicants with low salary can apply online and get in-principal loan eligibility just 1 minute.
Even first time borrowers are eligible to apply for this loan. The bank offers special offers for women customers.
- You can expect an instant approval on personal loan of Rs.3 lakhs under the Personal Loan Diva Loan.
- Age – You must be at least 21 years of age and not older than 60 years.
- Interest rate – The rack interest rate for salaried employees is between 15.75% and 20%.
SBI Saral Personal Loan
State Bank of India offers personal loans to the low salaried professionals. Below is SBI bank eligibility to get instant approval on personal loan in India.
- Loan amount:- Salaried employees can avail a maximum of 12 times their Net Monthly Income up to Rs.10 lakhs. However, your personal loan amount will depend on your income and your ability to repay the loan.
- Repayment tenure:- You can repay the loan in 48 EMIs. You are however given the option to repay more than the EMI without incurring any additional prepayment charges.
- Loan Processing fee:- You will charged between 2% and 3% + tax as processing charges for this personal loans
ICICI Bank Personal Loan For Low Salaried
This is a multi-purpose personal loan offered by ICICI Bank at competitive interest rates.
- Loan Amount: – The minimum loan amount offered is Rs.50,000 and the maximum loan amount offered is Rs.20 lakhs
- Age Criteria:- You must be at least 23 years of age and not older than 58 years
- Personal Loan Interest rate:- The interest rate starts at a low 11.59%
- Loan Tenure – You can choose from flexible loan tenures starting at 12 months and up to 60 months
Punjab National Bank Personal Loans
Low salaried professional can get instant approval on personal loan from Punjab National Bank to cover any type of personal need.
- Loan amount:- The minimum loan amount offered is Rs.50,000. The maximum loan offered is Rs.4 lakhs or 20 times your monthly net income, depending on whichever of the 2 is lesser
- Processing fee:– You will be charged 1.80% of the loan amount as a processing fee
- Repayment tenure – You can repay this loan in a maximum of 60 EMIs
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities