How to Increase Sales Through Lead Generation Services in Pune
Lead Generation Services in Pune help businesses grow the sales through a trackable ROI. The success of a business rests on its profit levels, and the rate at which it multiplies its profits depends on the marketing strategy that the enterprise chooses to undertake.
As per Lead Generation Services in Pune; the latest trend in marketing is through the lead generation platform by online publicity of your business websitte. It involves attracting and converting strangers visiting your website or one who has shown interest in your product or services in some manner, into prospective buyers of your products, thereby boosting your sales figures to respectable heights.
What lead generation services in Pune suggests that, a lead gets generated due to accumulation of information which can be done in various ways. It could be a result of:
- A job application- A job applicant shares a whole lot of personal details regarding him as he shows interest in getting associated with your company for a respectable designation. Hence, his application serves to be a strong lead for the recruitment department of the company for having shown true interest for the job being offered.
- Coupon- An online coupon also serves as an important medium of collecting information, although not a detailed one, about a person who finds it worthwhile to share his name and email address with your company in anticipation of some future benefits. This indicates his direct interest towards what your company is offering and is enough to tag him as a prospective lead.
- Content- An individual downloading content in the form of an educational e-book or a webinar from your website can also be considered as a strong lead for your business.
Although the method of lead generation services in Pune differs in various ways in terms of strategies and into practice. It requires collecting sufficient information in an attempt to gauge someone’s true and valid interest in your products and services.
A rampant search engine game no longer works in favour of the company’s incessant efforts for creating leads on its website. The need of the hour is to make use of aggressive lead generation techniques to achieve the desired goals. Here is a three-step guide which ensures a sure-shot lead generation process for your business website.
Attracting the right visitors for your website is of utmost importance in order to generate positive leads. This can be done in two ways, one- by buying attention through banner ads, AdWords, TV ads and so on, and second- by earning attention through great search rankings by creating quality content which in turn generates great search traffic and leads. Although the first one gives instant results, being an expensive proposition, it is not opted by SMEs with limited budget constraints. The second one works more feasibly for them as they can create appropriate content resonating with their line of subject through a blog post, a video or an infographic with minimal cost involved.
The second step, after having gotten the permission to contact your prospective leads is, to engage them through a process which ultimately converts them into your business client. This can be achieved by throwing an offer which resonates with their requirements and tempts them to be engaged with your company in the future. A website review, an e-book or a simple subscription to your website blog can keep your visitors engaged to your website.
The last step is lead nurturing which means building trust by constantly adding value and keeping yourself afresh in your prospective client’s mind so that he keeps your company’s name on priority when short listing prospective suppliers for buying the product.
The above three steps would definitely take you a step closer towards achieving your business goals of tabbing new customers for your business.
Key components of lead generation process:
- Visitor- On having discovered your business through a marketing channel, an email, a blog or on social media, your visitor needs to be tabbed.
- Call-to-action (CTA)- Call to action is a button, image or message which instigates the visitor to your website to take some action through navigation to a resource.
- Landing page- A landing page is created to capture leads and a visitor lands on it for a distinct purpose. It is a web page that tabs leads by offering a distinct value to the user.
- Forms- Forms are generally located on the landing page of the website and consist of various fields to collect information against some queries by the user.
- Offer- An offer is given to attract and engage the lead on the landing page and should have enough value so that the visitor gets attracted to provide their personal details in exchange for accepting the offer.
Once you club all the above elements together, you can assign your promotional channels to take over, to link and drive traffic to the landing pages of your website so as to generate leads for the business successfully, thereby filling up your sales funnel targets.
However, to make your website extremely attractive and awesome for generating leads, below are the commandments to be followed by lead generation service in Pune.
Lead-generating techniques which increase conversions, trust factor and authority of your website are as follows:
- Including a contact number poses trust on the visitor.
- Posting forms on every page enhances the number of viable leads through your website.
- Including photos and testimonials adds credibility to your website, thereby having a powerful impact and lending support to your offer.
- Making your videos speak to your user helps bridge the gap between online and off-line commerce, thereby leading to higher conversions than otherwise.
- Using trust seals on your website also increase conversion, however, you should make sure they are not just an eye candy to attract visitors but are genuine guarantees.
- Making use of powerful action verbs, when describing your offer, generates higher percentage of leads as opposed to imaginative words backing them.
- Utilizing the ‘whitespace’ on your website smartly leaves a great impact on your prospective leads. It is better to leave breathing space on the website instead of aimlessly providing unnecessary information and distracting customers which in turn would lower lead conversion.
Last, but definitely not the least, it is highly crucial to test your lead generation process yourself so as to determine what works best for you and your business strategy. Hire lead generation services in Pune to test crucial design alterations before applying them site-wise is mandatory to make sure your lead generation efforts pay you off handsomely in the long run.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities