5 Questions You Should Ask to Improve Your LinkedIn Company Page
The world’s largest professional network LinkedIn has more than 500 million users in over 200 countries; a fact which emphasizes the need to have a dedicated LinkedIn company page. While other Social media platforms are more of places to meet and associate with your friends, LinkedIn for business is a totally official platform.
According to DemandGenReport -2017 content preferences survey, 84% of the buyers prefer sharing business related content on LinkedIn. This may give you an idea of how important it is to use the Linkedin page for your benefit. However, if your LinkedIn company page is not generating the kind of leads that you were expecting here are 5 questions that you need to ask.
1. Is Your LinkedIn Company Page Solving the Customer’s Problems?
A LinkedIn company page is not only useful for building a brand page but it also is critical to establish a relationship with your customer base. Have a look at your company page to know if there is any need gap in your customer’s mind -set that needs to be addressed. Analyse your page to see if you are solving the problem for your customer. If not then you can use the following LinkedIn company page tips to reach out to them.
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- E books
- Visual images adding up to the value of each post.
Apart from that, for effective LinkedIn for business marketing, it is also important that the posts you create are able to generate responses from your customers. If not then you may have to learn the trick of rewording these posts such that the customer is able to understand and take advantage of the information being provided.
2. Are You Interacting with Your Customers?
The people visiting your LinkedIn company page would always have some questions to ask or some comments to post. In case you are not getting such responses, it is time you did something about it. Follow the below mentioned LinkedIn for business tips to increase your interaction with customers.
- Answer all the comments posted by your followers.
- If someone replies back to your questions make sure to follow up with him.
- Bring influencers on board and make them provide guidelines about the latest industry trends.
- If you are able to find content related to your industry you can repost it here and even ask experts to provide their viewpoint on the same.
Your Linkedinpage is not a place where you just mention a little bit of your company and move ahead. When you create LinkedIn business page remember it is a highly engaging social network hence using it appropriately is key.
3. Are the Followers of Your LinkedIn Company Page Static?
It is quite possible that your LinkedIn followers have stopped visiting your company profile completely. Or they may access LinkedIn very rarely. If you are satisfied with the number of followers you have already and are sure that you are not going to get any results from your LinkedIn marketing strategy. You can use the below mentioned LinkedIn business page tips to keep getting new and serious followers regularly.
- Enticing Calls to action forcing people to share your LinkedIn advertising
- Requesting fans to tag those friends who might also be interested in the topic.
- Tag those followers who are very active on your page and ask their opinion as to which of their friends may also have on opinion on the same.
- Use other social networks to get more people to your LinkedIn company page.
Your LinkedIn business account is like a physical store where customers can come and see what you have to offer. If there are many people already there, the chances of getting more followers increase. Hire services of a dedicated LinkedIn business manager who can provide you better ideas to do the same.
4. Is Your Page Using Images and Video Appropriately?
Most people who go to your LinkedIn business profile actually just go through the updates once and then move on. However, when you create company profile, LinkedIn makes sure that visually enticing images and videos are incorporated. The images can be related to your company or it could be something quirky which generates an interest in them. As for the videos, it is important that you give a brief introduction to what the topic is. Best LinkedIn company pages use the following ideas for better visibility.
- Videos of events hosted by you
- Videos showing experts Q&A sessions.
- Videos explaining new product features.
- Customer testimonials.
5. Are You Emphasizing Your Company Culture on the LinkedIn Company Page?
Thanks to LinkedIn company page, the culture of any firm can be easily displayed for the customers to see. They are highly interested in knowing what goes behind the doors of the company they are following. Be it a company party or any activity, all the details are quickly grabbed up by your followers. So be ready to share the following and get more followers in the process.
- Annual reports.
- Partnerships and acquisitions
- Office activities
In other words, you are exposing to the world what kind of work culture they can expect in your company. This also acts as a recruitment tool since talented employees always wants to work at an organization which is real and fun.
Getting your LinkedIn company page is not a very difficult task if you know the places where your strategy is failing. Asking the above questions will give you an idea about which area of your LinkedIn business plan needs working upon. You can also hire the services of a Business analyst LinkedIn who can help you in finding the solutions to such roadblocks.
If incorporated smartly your LinkedIn corporate account can play a very crucial role in increasing the engagement your customers have with you. The success of your LinkedIn B2B marketing however would still be dependent on how soon you address the underlying issues.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities