How To Choose Best Sales & Marketing Agency- Answers by QuickCall
Sales and Marketing outsourcing services delivers process based services to the organizations where each sales and marketing function is broken down into a defined process and delivered in a business oriented scalable function
Outsourcing Sales & Marketing services help expands small business capabilities and profits. Your small business gains flexibility to grow fast without adding overhead. These are dedicated service providers that help companies grow through professionally persistent market outreach and strategic territory management.
By customizing the services to meet the specific needs of each small business, OUTSOURCING seems to be invaluable option to the small businesses and provide long term benefits. How? Let’s understand in a simpler way….
1. What do you mean by outsourcing sales/marketing? It means having an outsourced sales team who can help you cover the market quickly with minimum overhead expenses. Outsourcing sales/marketing works best when done in right mix of in-house and outsource resources. Outsourced partners can be really good for lead generation, appointment scheduling & follow-ups while in-house team can complement with on field sales meetings.
For startups & SMBs, the biggest challenge is to attract and retain the right talent. Some of the most promising start ups have failed simply because they could not hire the right people at right time and this proved the biggest bottleneck to success. OUTSOURCING COMPANIES helps you in fixing this problem completely.
2. What is the cost of outsourcing sales and marketing services?
New age OUTSOURCING involves 2 components. One is fixed cost and other is variable part. While the fixed cost mitigates the partner’s risk, variable cost ensures that there are enough leads generated and meetings scheduled for the on field sales team.
Sometimes there may be a component of commission per sales conversion. For instance, an in-house inside sales executive for lead generation costs you nearly INR 25-35k in salary. Add to this overhead operational & infrastructure expenses makes which may be around 7-8k per person per month making monthly outgo nearly 40-45k. Outsourcing this job will cost you nearly 20-25k with assured results, fixed deliverables, seasoned candidates & quick to plug in.
3. Which is a good option, In-house sales and marketing or Outsourcing the same?
A fine mix of both works best for most industries. Having OUTSOURCED TEAM for sales lead generation will ensure there are enough cases in the prospect funnel of in-house sales person. More cases to each sales person ensures more closures, quick market coverage and high speed business growth. No company would shy away from hiring more on-field sales people when you have adequate number of lead flow. All this makes a visible impact on topline and bottom line of any organization.
If your business model allows you can outsource end to end sales function.
4. What are the Benefits of an Outsourcing Sales and marketing services?
Small-medium businesses can boost their bottom line by OUTSOURCING SALES & MARKETING services. Here are few significant benefits listed:
- Not only is outsourcing sales cost effective but also it eliminates the hassles of hiring, training, retaining and managing the task force.
- An OUTSOURCING MARKETING FIRM gives you the advantage of scaling up quickly and allows you to penetrate across geographies.
- Outsourcing model like the one offered by Quick Call comes as a boon to solopreneurs or small team companies often operating from home. In these times of uncertainty, there’s absolutely no need for such entrepreneurs to have their own office or hire employees on your payrolls.
- Complete outsourcing of sales from lead generation to closure is now available on pay per project basis.
- You don’t even need to pay per agent per shift per monthly basis.
- You can fix the deliverable and hire an experienced team even for a one week job.
5. What to look for when selecting an agency which is into outsourced sales and/or marketing?
With today’s constantly changing business environment, small companies are outsourcing their SALES & MARKETING to stay ahead in the competition, but it is very important to choose the right fit. The key thing is to find the best OUTSOURCING SALES & MARKETING SERVICES that can meet your company’s requirements and help your organization grow on scalable height. To choose the best, consider below mention tips:
- The very basic criteria to select a sales agency is that organization must be process oriented leaving little room for individual dependence.
- There must be transparent reporting tools and most importantly it must have qualified staff that you can trust to bring more customers on board.
- The company you are engaging must be into outsourcing as its core business & must carry the competence you seek in your outsourcing partner.
- Since it’s a manpower intensive business, the company should have a real office, good infrastructure and full time employees on its payroll.
- Don’t get tricked by companies who have only virtual offices and work from home employees.
- A reference check with existing or past customers may also help you decide better.
Quick Call is the business outsourcing hub closely working for exhibition organizers and Startups & SMBs in outsourcing their customer communication, research and business development.
Quick Call allows you to scale up your operations and increase presence through its affordable, effective and efficient outsourcing solutions across all functions.
Neeraj Tyagi is a founder and business head of Quick Call, Delhi. His specialties are sales management, vendor management, direct sales, product management, business alliances, SAAS and start-ups.
Image courtesy: thedigitalfa.com
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities