How To Choose Best Recruitment Agency- Answers By Innoserv For Small Business
RECRUITMENT is a process that involves sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, and matching candidates with the client’s requirements both in terms of work culture and qualification and finally selecting suitable one for the job vacancy.
SMALL BUSINESS owners are less likely to have an in-house recruitment team which focuses solely on recruitment activities of the firm. It is usually managers or directors of the company who handles the necessary time consuming recruitment activities. This diverts the attention from other core business activities hence, productivity is slowed down.
Many recruiters, looking at the situation that small businesses face have come to a conclusion that RECRUITMENT outsourcing for small businesses may prove beneficial. One of the esteemed recruitment agency “INNOSERV” too approves about the above said.
Find more what INNOSERV has to say when it comes to outsourcing RECRUITMENT SERVICES:
1. What is the cost of Recruitment services?
o It is understood that every client is different and has a different recruitment requirements. Innoserv takes pride on flexibility, transparency and adaptability ensuring the highest standard of services. Depending on the requirements of their business, also there is to see if it requires permanent or temporary hiring.
We practice below mentioned recruitment remunerations:
– Industry standard – 8.33% of annual CTC for junior and mid-level positions.
– Senior Executives – 10% Flat of annual CTC.
2. Which is a good option, Inhouse Recruitment or Outsourcing the same?
SMALL BUSINESSES may not be equipped for various recruitment issues that may rise over the time. Outsourcing recruitment services can prove highly beneficial as it lets your key resources to focus on the core business activities.
The outsourcing partner also helps in complying with the state laws and requirements by offering necessary information. This helps in meeting with the recruitment requirements accordingly.
3. What to look for when selecting an agency which is into Recruitment services?
When choosing the RECRUITMENT AGENCY, there are few things to consider such as:
- Are they professional body – do they practice transparent policies in the industry?
- Who are their clients? Speak to them and find out what they really think about them
- How much do they charge? Are their rates competitive along with their services?
- What is their specialty in particular segment or vertical (like InnoServ is specialized in high-end technology recruitment, high level finance domain positions etc.)
InnoServ Solutions (ISPL) is established by a group of professionals with vast experience in varied business segments. ISPL shall offer solutions and services in diversified areas like Corporate Training, Digital Marketing and University Alliance. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their organizational goals.
Nimil Tiwari is Head- University Alliance and Eduvercity at Innoserv Solutions. He is MBA in Marketing from Queensland University, Australia. He has 8+ years of experience in recruitment and training solutions.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities