Fantastic Tips To Increase Your Alexa Ranks
Alexa doesn’t need any introduction. It is the subsidiary of Amazon.com – a website that provides information on traffic levels for the websites. The Alexa rank is measured according to the amount of the users who have visited the website with the Alex toolbar installed.
Alexa ranking is the key indicator of the healthy and successful blog or the website. As a rule of the thumb, the better Alexa ranking, the more business you will get. After Google page ranking the number which is given the utmost importance is “Alexa Rank”. Believe me many of them judge your website/blog just by seeing your Alexa rank.
Before jumping to improve your website’s Alexa Ranking, it is important to know how Alexa Rank is measured. You might freak out after reading, “how Alexa Ranking is measured”?
Alexa generates the statistics based on the browsing habits of the users who have Alexa Toolbar installed on their browser. You will see increase in your Alexa ranking if you are bringing in more web traffic through quality content and effective search engine optimization.
It is important to emphasize that you should devote most of your efforts in growing your website audience alongside the integrated implementation of any of the below mentioned tips:
- Installing Alexa toolbar and set your blog/website as your homepage. This is the most basic step you can take it.
- You can put up an Alexa rank widget on your website; you will receive fair amounts of clicks every day. According to some, each click counts as a visit even if the toolbar is not used by the visitor.
- Get the Alexa toolbar extension installed on all the computers and set your website as the homepage for all the browsers.
- Encouraging others to use the Alexa Toolbar, this can include fellow webmaster, friends, associates as well as visitors visiting your blogs or website.
- Buy links and banners for traffic from webmaster forums and websites. A well-displayed and prominent ad will drive lots of web traffic to your website, hence improving your ranking.
- Blogging or writing about Alexa is another smartest ways to increase the rank on Alexa. They will link to you and send you targeted traffic and this gradually improves your Alexa ranking.
Without a great Alexa ranking, your website/blog is going nowhere. By providing great content that targets the specific demographics can improve and raise your website rank on Alexa.
Image Courtesy: http://techzane.com/techzane-alexa-rank-under-100k/
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities