Facebook Retargeting Campaigns To Get High Quality Leads
Facebook Retargeting Campaigns !! Digital Marketing is ever evolving and so is there marketing strategies. Facebook retargeting marketing strategies are the new wave in the online marketing world that enteprenreurs and marketers are taking benefit. Are you running FB retargeting campaigns?
Why you should do Facebook retargeting campaigns??? Because:
- Had Abandoned Your Basket – for online retail shops with a focus on sales.
- People Who Engage with Your Page – for businesses with a large organic following on Facebook.
- All Webite Visitors – for businesses with larger, frequently-visited websites.
- Previous Buyers – for businesses with a huge customer database, filled with their ideal customer.
- Had Visited Your Page and Showed Interest – for any eCommerce business.
How Does Facebook Retargeting Campaigns Work?
Retargeting is a highly effective marketing tool that targets your ads on Facebook to people who have already expressed interest in your site. Therefore, it allows you to focus on the people who are in-market and remind them how great your product is or why going with your service is the right decision.
What Is Facebook Retargeting Campaigns?
Moreover, Facebook retargeting campaigns are run for one of the most simplest reasons – Effective results and MORE LEADS.
While you’ll likely see success from traditional targeting, retargeting can dramatically increase the efficacy of that advertising.
Most businesses spend huge sums marketing to people who don’t know them. Hence, the problem is that they’re only seeing half of the picture. Therefore, allocating a sizable portion of that budget to Facebook retargeting would likely drive conversions, sales, and ROI through the roof. You just have to know what you’re doing.
Facebook Retargeting Campaign Example
Say you were shown a great ad of a branded Jeans store. It interested you enough to click through to their website. Hence, you browsed and found what were touted as the “most comfortable pair of Jeans” in the world.
You liked what you saw, but you were on your lunch break and you had to leave the website before you got to check out. That’s O.K. because you probably didn’t need to buy those jeans anyway and you have something more important happening at the moment.
How long would that JEANS stay in your mind before something else took their place? A day? An hour? Five minutes? You will forget about the entire “Jeans” buying episode.
Then imagine you’re online the following day and you see a personalized ad for the same Jeans. You head back to the website, initiate the checkout procedure, but wait…
Those sweatpants are a little pricey. Better hold off.
The next day goes by and you’re proud of yourself for making a smart financial decision, and then it happens…
That Jeans Is Back!!
But this time they’re attached to an ad with a discount code that’s JUST FOR YOU.
Whoa!!! Holy moly!
It’s time to break out your credit card. A few days later you’re sitting in your living room, watching your favorite show, smiling away in the comfort of your amazing new jeans.
That, my friends, is the beauty of retargeting….
Why Online Marketers Should Do Facebook Retargeting Ad Campaings?
There are more great reasons why retargeting is so important.
- 75% of online shoppers on an average will abandon their cart before checkout.
- Without retargeting, only 10% of these customers will return to complete their purchase.
- Nearly 69% of online shoppers say they have noticed ads for products they have viewed after leaving a site.
- 48% of Search Engine Marketing Pros think that retargeting is the most underused marketing technology.
Benefits Of Facebook Retargeting Campaigns
Read on to find out more about the advantages of Facebook remarketing ad campaigns and how it can help your business:
- It offers lower cost per clicks
- Drives higher conversions
- Capitalize on Social Proof
- Expand Market Reach
- You can reach your target when they are available
- Gain people’s trust
- You brand looks more substantial
Retargeting ad campaigns are one of the easiest ways to reach out to engaged audiences that already know your brand and have shown a degree of intent. No one likes to be followed round the Internet for the rest of their lives once they’ve visited a website, taking smart measures and building targeted campaigns will ensure you’re not one of the brands doing this.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure you’re not leaving any potential revenue untapped. If you’re not retargeting, it’s time to start.
Connect with us for social media markeing campaigns.
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities