Exploring The Benefits of Cloud IVR Services Over On-Premise Systems
Cloud IVR Services are considered to be for big companies that receive hundreds of calls in a day. But this perception is changing with rising competition among small businesses. Automating calls is one aspect, but answering every incoming call to a business is the most important need for the business, especially SMEs. For the small business owners it is highly important that they or their staff are able to take calls anywhere and not miss calls.
So, cloud IVR services have become an essential requirement for SMEs these days. A cloud based system works 24×7. It receives calls even during non-office hours and stores the call records for future purpose. Those calls can always be returned ensuring no loss of possible business leads.
Cloud IVR is an advanced technology that enables a computer to detect voice and DTMF tones input via keypad. IVR (Interactive Voice Response) is an automated telephony system that lets callers interact with a company’s host system via a telephone keypad or by speech recognition, after which they can service their own inquiries by following the IVR dialogue. Interactive voice response system collects information, looks up information, and routes calls to the right recipient. It lets your callers get information or assistance quickly using only their voice or telephone pad.
“Businesses that have implemented cloud CRM solutions have experienced improvement in overall customer retention as well as increased visibility into the market.” (Source: technews)
The benefits of cloud IVR services seem to constantly outweigh the costs involved –
- Access to advanced features like complete records of all incoming calls, automatic screening of incoming calls, personalized customer interaction by integrating with web-based customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- Cloud IVR Services let users take take advantage of customer payment solutions, click-to-dial CRM integration, conferencing, inbound and outbound surveys and audio streaming.
- Cloud IVR services allow you to host web-based customer service applications.
- You can integrate location-based services into existing IVR applications. The cloud based solutions excel at multi-channel integration – there is no match when it comes to the ease of connecting your other business systems, your other commerce channels, and more, together.
- Cloud IVR services give you the scope for scalability and much greater flexibility.
- No need to spend on equipment like handsets, softphones, routers, and training. Instead, you just pay a simple, reasonable monthly fee to host your cloud IVR services.
- Without the installation of hardware, or the need to visit your premises to get your new cloud based system up and running, implementation is quick, easy and seamless.
- When a cloud based communication solution is installed in a business environment, there is no need for employees to be worried about hardware expansion, database management and software updates. Everything is handled by the cloud IVR services provider.
- When you transfer your business telephone system to a cloud solution, your contract may include automatic system upgrades. With Cloud IVR Services you will always have access to the latest software and technology, there will be no need to remember to upgrade systems and you can rest assured that the system you are using is the latest available.
Making a shift to cloud IVR services…
One can rent cloud IVR system from a cloud IVR services provider and start having IVR for business in no time. However, finding a reliable partner can prove challenging. With numerous service providers operating in the market, choosing the best for your business can be a tough exercise. Big V Telecom offers virtual, seamless and exceptionally innovative communication solutions to both big and small enterprises. It happens to be the first company in India to be incubated by TATA ELXSI which is a part of $100 billion Tata Group.
Big V Telecom is a CRISIL rated company with ISO 27001:2005 (Information Security Management System) and ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management System) certifications. The company has to its credit several awards and recognition including Most Innovative Franchise Business In The Service Sector Award, Indian Business Leadership Award, Best Franchise Business Excellence Award, Innovative Managed Service Award, Business Excellence Award, Udyog Ratan Award.
Ozonetel and Hex Wireless are also credible players in the domain of cloud based solutions – IVR services and cloud telephony. Ozonetel is again a popular name in the industry. Their core offerings – CloudAgent and BrandAgent – redefine, simplify, and enhance the way in which companies communicate, connect, and engage with their customers. Ozonetel’s PSTN grade multi-channel, Cloud-based platform and the services around it help brands stand out. Interestingly, they provide Communication as a Service on a pay-as-you-go model. This allows you to scale-up or scale-down almost instantly.
Ozonetel leverages Cloud technology to equip brands with the right communication tools. This ensures that clients’ Cloud Contact Center never turns obsolete. Its clientele includes Wipro, IBS, IFB, Manipal Global, Intuit, Practo, Big Basket, HDFC Life, SBI, Zomato, FoodPanda, OLA Cabs, Shaadi.com, Indiamart, Reckitt Benckiser, and many more such reputed names.
Image source: Turn2communications.com
Connect with Service Provider
Get connected within 24 hours to pre-screened, trustworthy and small business friendly service providers for Services in top Indian cities