World HRD Congress
Date: 15 February, 2017
Organiser: Times AscentEnquire Now
About the eventThe World HRD Congress will pay a tribute to woman achievers from across the globe . The Woman super achievers will be a part of the Leadership congress. Those who are MAD- Make A Difference will be recognised for making the world a better place. The Objective
Originated and started by Dr R L Bhatia a pioneer in transformational Thinking; Change Management and an embodiment of professional excellence. An author of several books in Management and a professional who creatively uses visualisation in Training and Learning. He is a pioneer and has created many firsts viz; first to create a management film festival ; first to create a corporate film festival ; first to showcase work on career planning for success . His ideas have contributed to thought Leadership and making a difference to lives of Many , He is just now working actively on CSR through the World CSR Day of which he is a Founder . Dr Bhatia loves to identify Talent and researches on Two subjects the most - People and Excellence .
Who should attend?
- Human Resource professionals
- Global HR Leaders
- HR Directors, VPs, Chief talent managers
- HR Heads
- Heads Training & Development department
- Industry leaders from different sectors
- The World HRD Congress event will encompass all elements of HR including: Strategic HRM Training and Development; learning; Coaching; Leadership; Story Telling; compensation and benefits; Organisational Development; health and wellness; Building Trust; Diversity and Inclusion; Design Thinking and HR Tech.
- The experts will share how they created the best frameworks, teams, and practices to compress the hiring cycle, improve outcomes and deliver high performing employees.
- Besides networking opportunities, the conference offers unique in-depth approaches to understanding important workplace issues that affect an organization's viability in today's fast-paced business environment.
- World-renowned speakers and networking with like-minded peers from around the world.
- Connect with industry experts discussing on data-driven sessions, employer insights and in-depth discussions on talent attraction in the present market.