World Devops Summit
Date: 20 October, 2016
Organiser: UnicomEnquire Now
About the event
The term "DevOps" typically refers t - the emerging professional movement that advocates a collaborative working relationship between Development and IT Operations, resulting in the fast flow of planned work achieving the value stream that is between the business (where requirements are defined) and the customer (where value is delivered). It is a new way of looking at development altogether.
This conference "World DevOps Summit" brings together leading practitioner-organisations who have achieved Continuous Delivery and organisational transformation. Companies going through Mergers and Acquisitions will inherit these systems and be faced with similar situations and need to find out the many initiatives that increase the efficiency and agility within the enterprise and balance system uptime and stability while bringing alignment between Dev and Ops.
Who should attend?
- Software professionals
- Testing professionals
- System developers
- Mobile app development professionals
- Big Data professionals
- Cloud computing professionals
- Learn from Open Source Communities and apply Inner Source.
- Taking back control - Deploying faster with less cost and staying in control.
- Implementing DevOps and Making it Actually Stick.
- DevOps Anti-Patterns - Ask ten people what DevOps actually means and you'll probably get ten different answers. DevOps covers s - many different aspects that it's almost easier to define it by what it isn't than by what it is.
- Measurement is the next important aspect and placed in the feedback process. A successful DevOps implementation should measure performance, process, and even people metrics
- Cultural Change - Effective teams are essential for the delivery of reliable software and business benefit.
- Sharing of ideas -stories of problems and success is essential and for the team t - realize and treat the problem as the enemy and not each other.
- Interactive and discussion based not just lectures!
- Minimum use of PowerPoint!
- Real life case study presentations
- Chance to have your say and put questions to the experts
- Up to the minutes issues covered