Women Startup Summit 2017
Date: 08 March, 2017
Organiser: PHD Chamber of Commerce and IndustryEnquire Now
About the eventTaking place in New Delhi on International Women's Day, this event shall bring together Women Achievers and more than 150 of the key players and partners who fund and work in the realm of entrepreneurship and gender equality, both in India and around the world. Women entrepreneurship's is a vast untapped source of innovation, job creation and economic growth of our country. Women in India have been entrepreneurial always. In early 90s some women sold homemade things to their neighbors that was just the beginning. Women entrepreneur are innovators and innovation is a harbinger for general economic growth. Women's innovative mindset with flare of creativity is tantamount to their male counterparts. The Women Startup Summit has primary goal: to disrupt a culture and economy that has made it exceedingly difficult for women entrepreneurs to access capital.
Who should attend?
- Women business owners
- Technology solution providers
- Business development services providers
- Women startups founders and co-founders
- Senior management professionals from banks, VCs and financial institutions
- Corporate leaders and investors
- Brings together women startups and entrepreneurs community on a single platform
- Encourage cross pollination of ideas to get solutions for the issues and challenges faced by Women startups
- To deliberate on access to capital, access to market and access to effective startup ecosystem
- Interactive thoughts sharing by industry captains