Date: 05 January, 2018
Organiser: Vishwakarma Institute of Information TechnologyEnquire Now
About the event
Vishwapreneur is a national level Entrepreneurial Summit organised by the Entrepreneurship Development Cell of the Vishwakarma Institute of Information Technology, Pune.
Today, when dependent sources of work are losing their zeal, entrepreneurship is catching pace at an unimaginable rate. Young minds are bursting with ideas that need the right direction and guidance to grow.
Vishwapreneur, our flagship event, every year, hosts established entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and other successful industrialists on the same platform. The objective of having such accomplished personalities on the same platform is to inspire and guide students on the path of entrepreneurship.
The conference is held for two consecutive days which include a number of sessions based on a variety of topics from the seed to a successful start-up to the peak of its working. These sessions include panel discussions as well as individual sessions where the speakers go on to elaborate certain aspects of a start-up.
Vishwapreneur’18 is based on the theme ‘Modern Startup Ecosystem’ and will be held on 5th and 6th January 2018 with three sessions each day.
This year, Vishwapreneur also hosts a Business Plan Competition on 7th January, 2018 with cash prizes amounting to Rs. 30,000 .
There are 3 stages in the Business Plan Competition :
1. Participating teams will send a business plan document to the organizing committee based on the rulebook provided to them once they register.
2. A case study will be provided to the teams on 7th January in the morning based on which questions will be asked.
3. Top 10 teams will be selected based on the previous 2 rounds. These teams will finally pitch in front of the esteemed guests for a chance to win the ultimate prize. (10 minutes for the pitch & 5-7 minutes for a Q&A session with the judges)
Who should attend?
- Angel investors
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Small-medium entrepreneurs
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity professionals
- Curated startup professionals
- Thought leaders
- Erudite academicians
- It offers a platform for understanding, encouraging & re-positioning startup investments in Indian sub-continent for greater economic growth
- Network and meet with emerging startups
- Exchanging ideas and experiences with fellow startupers, or even getting funded
- This event is also a great opportunity to meet your customers and competitors in person