Unleashing Innovation 2016
Date: 01 December, 2016
Organiser: Global Executive EventsEnquire Now
About the eventWhat excites companies most is the potential and promise of innovation – from product development to digital enablement to a fresh approach to working. But where does innovation belong in a digital environment, where many new approaches are being driven not by companies themselves, but by technological development. Powerful companies who foster the creation of innovative products and bring new solutions to their biggest challenges are the ones increasingly being able to manage sustainable economic growth. Technology is transforming the way we do business. Innovation requires new ways of thinking about our products, our business and our partners. The goal of this summit is to facilitate dialogue between innovation executives involved in product development, R&D, business development and marketing to find where does innovation belong in a digital environment, where many new approaches are being driven not by companies themselves, but by technological development. Unleashing Innovation Summit Mumbai 2016 is their Jubilee Edition, the event will cover all key findings from their successful summits in New York and Amsterdam of this year, as well as celebrate the culture of innovation in Asia. The summit will take place over the course of two days in Mumbai with top level senior executives from across industries to share practices, key findings, and expand networks.
Who should attend?
- Corporate companies
- Change makers
- Digital marketers
- Senior level professionals
- Cross Industry leading speakers
- A chance to meet innovation leaders from Europe, USA and more – speaking from start-ups to mature projects at the forefront of their success.
- Cross sector learning – find out how solutions adopted by other sectors can add value to your business; what can you learn from other industries and vertical sectors?
- What can innovators learn from marketing and R & D and vice versa? Save time and money – concentrated industry knowledge in two intensive days
- Case studies – listen to case studies outlining the pros and cons of new and existing projects
- Networking and interactive – Learn from your peers and build new relationships in our break out and networking sessions
- Discussion groups – industry-specific round discussions for you to focus on the key issues that affect your business
- Interactive Mobile Event App
- Chic Networking Drinks Reception
- Reinvigorate your business with fresh ideas, meet industry pioneers and discover how to deliver breakthrough results