TiEcon Mumbai 2022
Date: 17 March, 2017
Organiser: TiEcon MumbaiEnquire Now
About the event2016 was about Disruption & Transformation. We showcased the best at the start of the year with with the likes of Ratan Tata, Kunal Bahl, Madhuri Dixit, and a host of other prominent speakers & personalities on the TiEcon Mumbai 2016 stage. So what’s next? - The future! But we’re not looking to chase a 20 year vision anymore, the event is now looking at how the eco-system is going to change in the NEXT 5 YEARS, which is why it is named the next edition - TiEcon Mumbai 2022: India Ahead. Innovation & cutting edge technology is the new norm, but how compatible is it with your current business & ideas? Find out how current & future technology such as IoT, BIG Data, AI/Machine Learning, Space Tech, FinTech, Smart Cities are going to shape industries such as Manufacturing, Retail, BFSI, Auto/Transport, Travel, Healthcare and other sectors in the next 5 years.
Who should attend?
- Indian & Global CXOs, Entrepreneurs
- Investors & incubators
- General Managers, Managing Partners, Co-founders & Directors
- Policy makers & Thought leaders
- Early age startups, Renowned business leaders, & Accelerators
- Fintech companies
- Over 1000 delegates comprising of Indian & Global CXOs, entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and policymakers attend TiE Mumbai 2016 on day 1. The entire entrepreneurial ecosystem is eager to experience the grander day 2 in store for them.
- Eminent speakers include Ratan Tata – Chairman Emeritus, Tata Sons, Harsh Mariwala – Chairman, Marico Industries, Ronnie Screwvala – Founder, Unilazer Ventures , Miten Mehta – Director, 63 Moons, Navroze Godrej – Director strategy and Innovation, Godrej & Boyce, Kunal Bahl – Founder, Snapdeal, Kunal Shah – Founder and Freecharge ms presented great insights
- Over 50 + curated startups pitched some of the most brilliant ideas to a global panel of investors. They await with palpable excitement to be among the best five and win a sponsored visit to Tie Silicon Valley
- For all those individuals who have a passion to learn, experiment and inspire – the budding entrepreneurs, those who believe in contributing towards the Indian economy
- TiECON Mumbai is also set to become India’s first conclave to hold workshops on important aspects such as women entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, valuations and fund raising