TiECon Central India 2018
Date: 07 April, 2018
Organiser: TiEcon NagpurEnquire Now
About the eventiEcon Central India 2018 has a galaxy of stars lined up to help the participants unravel and make sense of it. “Over 25 speakers are touching down from leading international and national organisations like BSE, Invest India, Intel, EESL, Tata Communications, Indian Angel Network, Quikr, Cummins, Anandwan, Lars Enviro and DelaPlex. No TiECon is complete without the participation from leaders of exciting startups besides such renowned companies,” he said. Summit focus is derived from the theme ‘Entrepreneurs RISE.’ Reinventing the core aims at business strategy, finance, HR, sales and marketing; and operations. Innovation includes conventional businesses as well as emerging opportunities in affordable housing, artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, data analytics, the industrial internet and the internet of things (IoT). Succeed includes starting up, scaling up and growth hacking
Who should attend?
- Start-up & Early Stage Companies
- Corporate Executives
- ProfessionalsSocial Entrepreneurs
- CXO’s / Founder(s) of SMB’s
- Innovators / Thinkers
- Thought Leaders
- The conference to learn from the personal experience of prominent speakers as they talk about business, finance, sales and marketing, and personal development.
- How to scale business? Looking at building the right team, finding the right finance and selling effectively. Deep dives on each of these then an opportunity to interact with experts to help you
- Inspirational stories of people who have made a success - and the key inflexion points that made it happen
- The largest event and exhibition bringing together entrepreneurs, start-up founders, soon-to-be entrepreneurs and VCs.
- Opportunities to hear from and present to Angel and Seed Investors and VC firms.
- High-impact sessions about entrepreneurship and inspirational stories by those who have been there and done that.