TEDxBangalore 2018 - UNBREAKABLE
Date: 25 February, 2018
Organiser: TedXEnquire Now
About the eventOur annual flagship event is nothing less than a brain spa for our community and we're excited to reunite with our tribe to see what ideas will inspire our life in 2017. In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxBangalore where x = independently organized TED event. At our TEDxBangalore event, TED Talks, videos and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized. Each day presents us with a myriad of choices that we must take to navigate the course of our lives. It is but natural that sometimes in this long journey our optimism fades and is replaced by a jaded sense of our reality. However, it is critical to remember during these moments that our humanity is rooted in our indomitable spirit and though we may fall, we will always rise again.
Who should attend?
- Start-up & Early Stage Companies
- Corporate Executives
- ProfessionalsSocial Entrepreneurs
- CXO’s / Founder(s) of SMB’s
- Innovators / Thinkers
- Thought Leaders
- The TEDx Program is designed to help communities, organizations and individuals to spark conversation and connection through local TED-like experiences
- Collaboration between creative minds
- Culture exchange
- TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized (subject to certain rules and regulations).
TEDx events unleash fresh ideas from local communities. Close to 50,000 talks have been given at 10,000 events since the program launched in 2009. In this playlist, explore the 10 most-watched TEDx talks posted to TED.com.