Startup India Rocks
Date: 21 October, 2016
Organiser: CBA - Cross Border Angels & InvestorsEnquire Now
About the event
Startup India Rocks is Scaale's global startup competition, where companies from 20 cities will compete to get the winner prize, funding, mentors and connection with corporate.
Winners of each participating city's Pitch2CBA will be evaluated by a global jury, providing international exposure to 100+ investors on site.
Scaale launched Startup India Rocks, an international startup conference in 2015 October in Goa. They had a fairly successful event in 2015 with 200+ delegates (startups, investors and CXOs) attending from 20 countries
This year they are having a bigger event with 20 cities road show to identify the most innovative startups from these cities across India. Their endeavor is to reach out to 1000+ startups across these cities from the 20 City Tour to eventually compete on one platform, in front of 500+ delegates which includes Corporates, VCs, Investors and Media.
Who should attend?
- Startups with traction or some revenue and has existing investors
- Growth companies looking for global investors
- Global mentors , experts , advisors
- CBA experts
- International investors
- Get funded by international smart investors
- Get global mentors , experts , advisors
- Get your company evaluated by CBA experts through well-established processes
- Meet with corporates for early exposure, traction or funding
- Bounce your ideas with peers
- Get media exposure through our global media partners
- Participation in multiple city pitch sessions
- Get optional package to create Investor Pack or advise to Build Value to Exit