SME Conclave 2017
Date: 10 February, 2017
Organiser: TiEEnquire Now
About the eventFlourishing amidst a challenging environment, the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) of India experienced several highs and lows in the past few years. With the Indian economy expected to emerge as one of the leading economies in the world and likely to become a $5 trillion economy by 2025, major impetus is being given to strengthen the backbone of our economy - the SME sector. Comprehending the significance of the SME sector vis-a-vis lending numbers to the job market, contribution to GDP and fostering entrepreneurship and innovation, numerous initiatives by our current government have been the highpoints. TiE Delhi-NCR in association with IndiaMART.com, invite you to the Annual SME Conclave. This one day Summit would discuss and debate on topics like:- 1) Ecommerce and it's impact on SME's 2) Union Budget Decoded 3) Discoverability Issues of SME's (How to get more customers) 4) Impact of GST on SME's 5) Digital & Technology: Only way forward for SME's to survive and remain competitive 6) Funding avenues available for SME's
Who should attend?
- Small-medium business entrepreneurs
- Investors/angel investors
- Marketing professionals
- It brings the best prospects for your business to you
- Face-to-face interaction with the people who can impact your bottom line.
- The event gives attendees from all walks of manufacturing an experience they never forget and often repeat: Revolutionary technologies. Business-changing innovations.
- Your next competitive advantage. All on display in a hands-on, flexible, learning environment.
- Network & connect