Date: 04 August, 2018
Organiser: Ah VenturesEnquire Now
About the eventah! Ventures & meetingsandoffices.com are proud to announce SMARTup – India’s premier series of knowledge cum networking events for investors, entrepreneurs, SMEs, influencers and other facilitators – that will be held across various cities in the country on an ongoing basis. The focus of these events would be to deal with issues and problems that plague young companies and divert their focus from their core competences and business. Issues such as business planning and strategy development, aligning immediate and long term goals, generating investor interest, scaling a business, managing cash flows, building sticky relationships & customer loyalty, getting paying customers, regulations, compliance, understanding term sheets, understanding how to go about building your tech as a non-techie without a tech co-founder, sales and marketing processes, how to focus on and enhance the logic of business, what is the role of IoT in business, when do you need AI and what does Ai mean beyond chatbots for your business etc. will all be amongst the critical topics that would be covered under the series.
Who should attend?
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Small-medium business entrepreneurs
- Financial / Banking professionals
- Angel investors & incubators
- Business analysts
- Private Equity Entrepreneurs
- Small-medium enterprises
- PE/VC Firms
- Financial Institutes & Banks
- Investment Bankers
- Corporate law firms
- Learn about innovative and unusual business ideas have flourished giving way to money-minting ventures springing up across India.
- Expert guidance from mentors.
- Connect with like-minded people and share knowledge and resources.
- It offers a platform for understanding, encouraging & re-positioning startup investments in Indian sub-continent for greater economic growth
- Network and meet with emerging startup entrepreneurs
- Exchanging ideas and experiences with fellow startupers, or even getting funded
- This event is also a great opportunity to meet your competitors in person