Simplifying Funds Raising & Wealth Creation For Startups & Corporates
Date: 21 October, 2016
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Global CFO RBCEnquire Now
About the eventThe exponential growth in market value of new age corporates has generated great curiosity in investors and investees after the success stories of companies such as Google, Alibaba, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Paytm, Amazon and many more unicorns ( companies with valuation of $ 1 Billion and above) are in the making. Several billion dollar businesses have been created in the recent few years. There are keys to funds raising and wealth creation more than ever before for corporates. This half day workshop is intended to disseminate knowledge about the enormous benefits available to corporates on the rapidly growing India’s premier and prestigious National Stock Exchange of India Limited, where India’s top most 2000 companies are listed. This workshops aims to provide expert advisory and top 10 benefits of NSE EMERGE- NSE SME stock exchange and on topics like greater access to funds easily and quickly in an efficient & credible manner, business value creation, wealth creation, maximizing cash flows, profits, & revenues, scaling up globally, growing profits, extensive tax savings, easy & tax efficient entry and exit for PE / VC investors, national & international branding, building greater credibility and many more which in turn will help corporates to accelerate business growth, realize full business potential and achieve business goals.
Who should attend?
- Senior corporate executives, CEOs, & COOs
- Directors, Managing Directors, & Entrepreneurs
- Start-ups, private equity firms and venture capital firms
- PE / VC investors, national & international branding companies
- Top 10 benefits & process of funds raising on India’s premier National Stock Exchange,NSE EMERGE, NSE SME stock exchange.
- Key monthly financials for maximizing profits, cash flows, valuations and funds raising.
- Building pitch perfect business plan and business valuation.
- How to transform $ 1 Million SME company to $ 100 Million company.
- Gain insights on methodologies used to determine valuation of companies