Retail Technology Conclave (ReTechCon) - 2017
Date: 14 June, 2017
Organiser: Retailers Association of India (RAI)Enquire Now
About the eventAs part of its industry creation activities, the Retailers Association of India hosts the Retail Technology Conclave – the only knowledge-sharing platform focussed on the technology aspect of the retail business. Launched 10 years ago, it has since grown leaps and bounds to become the country’s largest congregation of CIOs/CTOs, technology service providers and experts in the retail technology domain. The Conclave is designed to help retailers to understand and adapt the rapid changes in technology for the benefit of their businesses as well as consumers Today, retailing is about delighting customers. This cannot be done without taking huge steps to ensure that their needs are being fulfilled. However, need fulfilment is not the capacity of just one retailer. It can only be done by collaborating across various kinds of entities, including other retailers, to ensure that customers get solutions they need, when they need them. It provides a platform to retailers and service providers to retail in one place to forge new relationships and deliberate upon methods to delight these connected consumers. ReTech Startup seek to recognise and felicitate those startups, who with their ingenuity, are enriching retail.
Who should attend?
- C level executives & VPs
- Startup entrepreneurs
- IT Strategists
- Digital marketers
- E-commerce professionals
- Meet over 150 CEOS and industry leaders at Retail Leadership Summit
- The two day features workshops, panel discussions, ignite sessions and several other tracks, where over 1500 top execs and thought leaders of retail will discuss trending leadership strategies, the latest in omni-channel and mobile best practices, and more.
- Showcase domain capabilities
- Showcase upgrade solutions to the Indian Retail industry
- Meet prospective new customers who are there specifically looking for solutions.
- Capture new data to build a new customer database
- Build company or brand awareness
- Demonstrate your commitment to the industry
- Use it as a catalyst and platform for other marketing activity
- Meet and do business with fellow exhibitors
- Meet existing customers to reinforce your relationships