Retail Leadership Summit
Date: 15 February, 2017
Organiser: Retailers Association of India (RAI)Enquire Now
About the eventRetail is a team endeavour, with collaboration being an essential ingredient in its success. Working with various partners — internal as well as external — has become more critical today than ever before because of the constantly changing market dynamics. Winning over the tech-savvy, 24/7 connected consumer requires the retailer to have a transparent agile supply chain, omni-channel capabilities, a digital-ready workforce and mobile-first strategy, in addition to other new-age wherewithal. Every retail organisation seeking to satisfy today’s customers, innovate and stay profitable, will need to work with a wide range of external partners, including competitors. Research establishes an 81% co-relation between collaboration in business and innovation. Collaboration is the need of the hour, the way ahead for all. And it’s an absolute must to not just delight but win over the Connected Consumer.
Who should attend?
- VPs, Directors, CEOs
- Digital marketers
- Brand reps
- Digital retailing professionals
- Ecommerce merchandisers
- Retail Employment challenges and career opportunities in the retail industry has to offer.
- Understanding the Demands for talent transformation in the retail industry. A vision of the "future of people" from the top.
- Increasing Customer service levels by maximizing responsiveness in Supply chain.
- Collaborating with suppliers to ensure adaptability to changing market dynamics, increasing effectiveness and reducing cost.
- Delivering a lean supply chain to minimize costs and generate business value
- Sharing the Best Case Practices in the field of Finance in the Retail Industry
- Providing a platform to discuss and engage industry experts on how finance can contribute to growth
- Discussing and evaluating innovation in finance
- Providing an opportunity for industry to network, interact and learn