Retail Leadership Summit (RLS) - 2018
Date: 20 February, 2018
Organiser: Retailers Association of India (RAI)Enquire Now
About the eventIn the last few years, customer centricity has moved from stores into boardrooms to become an important part of retail strategy and technology discussions. But the future demands that it become further engrained into an organisation to become part of its DNA. This requires deep commitment that goes beyond adopting technology, restructuring processes and designating chief customer care officers. It demands redefining core values to ensure that every process, every discussion and every decision in the organisation is for the ultimate benefit of the customer. It’s a big ask with an even bigger payoff. Research predicts that in the years to come, it is consumer centric retail companies that will enjoy strong valuations in the market as well as the hearts and minds of the customers.
Who should attend?
- Founders & MDs
- C level executives & Chairmans
- Managing Directors
- Customer Centric professionals
- Enjoy the discussion on retail strategy & technology
- The event will have speakers talking on restructuring processes ultimately seeing how it will benefits the customers
- How to renew custom centric approach etc