North India Retail Summit 2016
Date: 15 December, 2016
City: New Delhi
Organiser: IMAGES GroupEnquire Now
About the eventBeing presented by IMAGES Group, NIRS is a first-of-its-kind business event for retailers and retail support sectors in North India. As we all know, North India leads the country in shopping centre development and retail growth. Some of Inia’s best performing malls and shopping centres are located in North India, while this region also houses the most aspirational Indian consumers. But with new shifts to online retail and changing consumer behaviours, how can North India retain its leadership status in retail growth? NIRS 2016 will showcase how retailing has evolved in North India, especially focussing on the unique shopping behaviour patterns of North Indian consumers. NIRS 2016 is an extremely lucrative platform to meet and network with retailers and specialists who truly understand the region’s catchments and consumer behaviour. The one-day event will feature an exclusive retail conference, exhibition, networking lunch/dinner along with a Felicitation Ceremony (Recognitions & Awards) to honour the region’s most progressive and exciting retailers and retail professionals. NIRS will be a must-attend show for anyone who is a part of the modern retail industry in North India and specially for those who are keen on expanding into this highly lucrative retail market. Objectives:
- Demonstrate Leadership– Put your brand and company in front of delegates representing the best of the Retail Industry.
- Launch new products or services– Use NIRS as a launch pad for new developments, products or services in front of the leaders of retail.
- Dedicated networking time– networking opportunities, including coffee breaks, lunches, and more.
- Multi-channel campaign– Brand and product exposure through our regular national multi-channel marketing campaign that incorporates mail, telemarketing, email, web and social media.
Who should attend?
- Retail real estate
- Jewelry retail
- Forecourt retail
- Transit retail
- CRM & Customer service solutions
- Investment & Funding
- FMCG & Manufacturing and distribution
- Restaurant & Catering services
- Retail security solutions
- Logistics, Distribution & Supply chain services
- NIRS will serve the entire retail industry’s agenda in catalyzing the profitable growth of modern retail by getting together business leaders and retail pioneers from the region and across the country, to share knowledge, discuss key consumption trends, incubate new retail concepts, and celebrate exceptional achievements in the industry.
- Expect the most enlightening conference sessions carefully planned to cover the most pertinent aspects of the retail and retail and shopping center industries.
- Expect to create new business alliances across the retail value chain as the majority of attendees belong to senior management hierarchy.
- Expect an environment conducive to forge business partnerships as the participants list boasts of delegates, speakers and exhibitors from national and regional retail giants.