News Corp VCCircle Startup Summit - Mumbai Edition
Date: 15 February, 2017
Organiser: VCCircleEnquire Now
About the eventThe startup ecosystem has undergone much change in the past few months. It has swiftly moved from heavy inflow of investments to rationalized funding, “me-too” entrepreneurs to setting up unique prepositions, price wars to profit margins and starting-up to scaling up. Add to these the impact of macro level changes in the Indian economy and policies such as demonetization of currency and proposal of GST - one can say that yet another era for startups in India is just about beginning! For sure, the coming months will see more variations as the market matures further, such as introduction of new start-up business models, varying investor sentiments, altered tax regimes, changing consumer preferences and technological advancements. The entrepreneurs who will emerge as winners will the ones who have foreseen and leveraged on the opportunities these changes will present. Against this backdrop, News Corp VCCircle brings the visionaries of startup ecosystem together with leading investors and deal-makers to discuss upcoming trends and future outlook so that the community is ready for what’s-in-store. Themed aptly around “gearing-up for the change”, this summit will discuss various topics like rationalization of funding, impact of demonetization, M&A etc. The Mumbai edition is built on the massive success of Bangalore, Kochi and New Delhi editions which saw participation of more than 500 entrepreneurs, 50 investors and leaders from startup community.
Who should attend?
- Equity research professionals
- Corporate Financial Officers
- GM/VP/AVP/Manager M & A
- Portfolio Managers -Corporate Restructuring
- Commercial and Investment Bankers
- Securities Analysts
- Investment Officers
- Corporate Treasurers
- The event is a curated platform that brings a set of handpicked innovative startups to make an elevator pitch to select jury of angel investors, houseful of VCs & fellow entrepreneurs.
- This is also an opportunity to early stage, pre-revenue, startups as well to grab investor attention.
- A specially tailored session for startups to meet and greet the leading investors of India.
- The meetup will happen in a business area allowing adequate time to pitch, learn and form acquaintances