National Marketing Conference
Date: 09 September, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Fortune Institute of International BusinessEnquire Now
About the eventA Road-map for 2020” on September 9, 2017. The conference deals with the informative discussions including an inspection of how it is possible for business schools to teach the subject of marketing from contemporary marketing perspective in such a way that the relevance and quality of teaching and research in marketing practices become useful to business community, faculty, and the students. The conference will feature stories and scenarios from top-tier business experts and practitioners, marketing masters and disrupters, including various national and international brands that successfully launched or grown their businesses in the Indian trade sphere. This will give our attendees opportunities to explore, on more concrete grounds, possible partnerships. These business meet-ups are fertile ground for networking, exchanges, developments, and partnerships
Who should attend?
- General managers & administrators
- Marketing Directors & Managers
- Marketing, advertising & PRs
- Sales & Business development managers
- Marketing operation executives
- The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in the marketing domain.
- The conference aims at bringing together researchers and academicians in the area of marketing where they can present their core concerns, research insights, and conceptual development in the area of marketing.
- Meet experts and influencers
- Grow your network