National Leadership Conference-Leading and Managing Transformation
Date: 18 October, 2016
Organiser: CIIEnquire Now
About the event
The CII Suresh Neotia Center of Excellence For Leadership is organizing its flagship National Leadership Conference on “Leading and Managing Transformation” is special recognition of the fact that businesses and leaders are finding it increasingly difficult to remain aligned with consumer needs and employee aspirations and managing transformation has emerged as the biggest challenge for the leadership.
The key objectives of the Conference are to bring to the fore issues related to the dynamics of organisational change, leadership challenges, role of leaders at the strategic level and share exemplary success stories of driving change in organisations. The Conference will see a congregation of CEOs, top change management and HR functionaries across businesses. A draft programme outline is enclosed for your ready reference.
National Leadership Conference that will brainstorm on latest knowledge and perspective sharing by industry leaders on the realities of transformation and change management. Some eminent speakers at this event are:
- Dr. Naushad Forbes, President, CII & Director, Forbes Marshall
- Dr. Ganesh Natarajan, Chairman, Global Talent Track (Former Chairman, Zensar Technologies)
- Mr. Rakesh Singh, CEO, Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
- Dr. N.S. Rajan, Group CHRO , Tata Sons & Chairman, CII HR Committee
- Mr. Prithvi Shergill, CHRO, HCL Technologies
- Mr. B.P. Bidappa, ED-HR & Vice President- HR South Asia, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, amongst others.
Who should attend?
- CEOs, Top change management and HR functionaries across businesses
- Budding entrepreneurs paving way for the new generation businesses
- Through sharing of innovative change management cases and high level Panel discussions on the complexities and challenges, the Conference will have a strong focus on the practical aspects of change management as experienced by different types of organizations.
- The key objectives of the conference of CII - SNCEL on “Leading and Managing Transformation” are to bring to the fore issues related to the dynamics of organizational change, leadership challenges, role of leaders at the strategic level and share exemplary success stories of driving change in organizations.
- Sustaining and institutionalizing change
- Role of HR in Organizational Change – Case studies on how HR is functioning as an “enabler” of change
- Technology as a Change Partner- How Digital is Influencing the Change Management Process and how a culture of technology absorption is promoting change through innovation.