Nasscom - 4th Technology Conference
Date: 17 November, 2017
Organiser: NasscomEnquire Now
About the event
Who should attend?
- Vice presidents, CEOs, and CXOs
- Founders & Co-founders
- IT heads & technologists
- Managing directors, Directors, and Head of departments
- Digital transformation analysts
- Leaders and innovators
- Budding entrepreneurs
- As continuous disruption becomes the new normal, you need to know and become familiar with the underlying technologies that are driving this.
- The NATC series is aimed at providing a runway to approaching the current technology trends that will shape these disruptions.
- NATC 2017 focuses on current key topics that will power disruption and aims to arm you with the tools and the knowledge that will be a critical in channeling a continuing disruptive environment into leadership roles, new products and services.
- A deep dive into Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Computing – the world of chatbots, virtual agents and virtual assistants
- Discussions around wearables - augmented and virtual reality
- Transformations that can be achieved by using IoT in the legacy manufacturing industries
- Distributed ledgers and Block Chains and the way they impact businesses and processes
- Real-time processing and managed services with data
- Containerization and virtualization
- A look into how to secure the data at rest and data in transit