MVNOS India Forum 2018
Date: 16 March, 2018
City: New Delhi
Organiser: Nexgen Conferences Pvt. Ltd.Enquire Now
About the eventSince the Telecoms Regulatory Authority India opened up the MVNO market in March 2016, India has become the most attractive market for international MVNOs and domestic brands to launch mass market mobile propositions. The MVNO India Forum 2017 is the first conference to address how MNOs and MVNOs, as well as international telco players, can launch innovative and large-scale MVNOs in India. The Forum is geared towards matching MNOs with these potential MVNO brands, both locally and international. The MVNO industry is already mature in Europe and North America. A large number of MVNOs have launched and failed. Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) have learned a lot in terms of the business propositions that work and don’t work. MVNO Forum India 2017 will give you first-hand insight into the wins and losses of MNOs and MVNOs from across the globe. You’ll find out 7 mistakes you must never make in the business and how to build a MVNO proposition that’s profitable from the start.
Who should attend?
- C level executives
- Telecom fraternity
- Industry leaders
- MD’s, VP’s & VPs of Wholesale Connectivity, MVNO Directors and Heads of Wholesale
- Financial service providers
- Mobile network operators
- Retail, banking & Consumer brand professionals
- Evaluate the current regulatory environment for MVNOs in India.
- Determine how to develop a MVNO wholesale pricing negotiation strategy.
- Understand how to develop a winning MVNO business case.
- Compare the different types of wholesale models: reseller, sub-brand, MVNO light, full MVNO.
- Evaluate which segments and propositions will succeed as MVNOs in India.
- Explore the architecture an MNO needs to develop a MVNO business.
- Understand how to radically reduce time to market when launching new MVNOs.
- Understand how to create attractive data and content based propositions.
- Learn how to build an optimal operating model including distribution.
- Evaluate the opportunity for M2M & IOT services