Mumbai HR Expo 2017
Date: 26 May, 2017
Organiser: Institute of HRD & International Federation of Training & Development OrganizationEnquire Now
About the eventInstitute of HRD, a Member of International Federation of Training & Development Organizations (IFTDO) U.K, will be hosting the Mumbai HR Summit 2017 on May 26 & 27, 2017 at Mumbai, India. In this HR Summit over 150 Human Resources professional from India, Asia Pacific and Middle East are expected to participate and deliberate on the theme “People Development for Organizational Development”. The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians. Themse to be discussed:,
- People Development Strategy
- People Development- Outsource or Develop Internally
- People development at Entry level
- Leadership Development
- Technologies for People Development
- Online Learning & Organization Development
- Building World class Organizations
Who should attend?
- Human resource professionals
- HR outsourcing service providers
- HRMS Software solutions service professionals
- HR Buyers and Suppliers
- HR Experts
- The HR Summit will witness presentations and deliberations by Eminent CEO's, Senior HR Professionals, Researchers, and Academicians.
- One to one business meetings & valuable networking opportunities
The Summit also offers an unparalleled opportunity for you to promote your service solutions to senior decision makers
You are guaranteed a captive audience of professionals, pre-selected and matched meetings, and cost effective and measurable ROI, without any time-wasters and hidden costs.