Date: 10 April, 2017
Organiser: BusinessEx.comEnquire Now
About the eventMoneytech 2017 will bring together a gamut of thought leaders in the fintech industry to deliver the deepest discussions about the future of digital finance. The summit would be a meeting ground for 250+ of India's top and leading entrepreneurs, some of the top fintech startups in India, current industry leaders, financial services incumbents, and large tech companies who are disrupting Fintech. This one day event will be packed with perspective building insight, training, coaching and mentoring for businesses, discussing on the changes in money market - banking, lending, insurance, payments or wealth management. Also deliberated will be the role of technology in changing the status quo for the financial world.
Who should attend?
- Technology companies which provide solutions to banking sector Investors
- VC firms, Angel networks, Private equity firmsBanking, Payments &Fintech sector firmsLenders
- Banks, NBFCs, Online lendersStartups and SMEs looking for debt and equity fundingInnovators, Disrupters and technology enthusiasts
- Foreign firms looking to launch or expand in India, firms looking for partnerships
- Regulatory and Policy making bodies, Advisors to Government of India (RBI, Dept of Industrial Policy & Promotion)
- Bureaucrats & rule makers in Government of India Ministries
- Strategy Advisory & Consulting firms, Professionals in Banking & Financial services
- Accelerators & IncubatorsEntrepreneurs & Aspirants
- It is intended for attendees who want to better understand the dramatic changes that have begun to take place and that are accelerating in the global FinTech
- The major opportunities and challenges faced by incumbents as well as FinTech startups
- The major trends shaping the market in the near-term and the future of business models for banks and FinTechstartups