Date: 07 September, 2017
City: New Delhi
Organiser: FICCIEnquire Now
About the event
The Massmerize, organized by the FICCI will take place on 7th September 2017 at the FICCI in New Delhi, India. The conference will cover areas like supply chain management,government bodies,promoters and entrepreneurs,financial institutions.
It's a joint Retail & FMCG conference, being organized under the aegis of FICCI Retail & FICCI FMCG committee. Indian FMCG and Retail sector is undergoing a transition with changing consumer lifestyles, aspirations and advent of new technologies to improve marketing and operational efficiencies. India is a trillion dollar consumer market!
What are the numerous opportunities that this market is providing and what is that which will make it work. Answers to these and many more would be provided at one single platform i.e. Massmerize 2017. The conference aims to witness more than 300 delegates from the industry, academia and government.
Who should attend?
- Promoters and entrepreneurs
- CXO’s, corporate affairs professionals, VP’s from marketing, sales, operations, and strategy divisions
- Supply chain management
- Retail, FMCG, and e-Commerce professionals on any level
- Government bodies
- Financial institutions – banking & non banking
- Start-ups operating allied sectors
- To develop essential dialogue with industry and government around policy issues and pain points of the sectors
- To raise regulatory concerns
- Get tuned with upcoming reforms in the sectors
- To discuss upcoming market trends
- Develop robust business strategy based on findings and discussion across board
- Retail/FMCG/eCommerce technology imperative
- Solutions to drive Top-Line Growth
- Strategic business wide benefits
- Opportunity to attend CEO round tables
- Networking opportunities