Marketing v/s Sales - PUNE
Date: 27 May, 2017
Type: Business Event
Organiser: Startup ClubEnquire Now
About the eventFounders of startups are left completely confused or lost, when they initiate market entry because they have to take a very strategic decision on deciding to take sales team members or marketing budgets. Sales brings money, marketing bring brand awareness encouraging customers to spend the money, so is sales the god for business growth or the saint against spreading the confidence. This is not a speaker session, join a debate between entrepreneurs who belief on sales blindly and entrepreneurs who trust marketing to be the solution. The best of lessons are got when the best of minds come together to argue to put a point across and as we do this we take the best practice applicable for our journeys. Moderated by the queen (Salma) of shameless selling and a mentor who has successfully enabled more than 50 plus entrepreneurs to go out there and market/sell confidently to grow their business. This meetup is free of cost
Who should attend?
- Early startups
- Small business owners
- Technology startups
- Business strategists
- Marketing professionals
- B2B Sales
- Marketing agencies & communities
- Sales professionals
- An amazing group discussions, lovely take aways, roots of Sales in entrepreneurs and the things to lookout for
- Keep up the rawness in you Pune Entrepreneurs
- If you want to understand your customer mind set and feedbacks to build a better offering for them, register with them as vendors and make the best use of the data you get and make your offerings the best in the industry
- This event, put on by top marketing research analysts, speaks about the latest trends.
- You’ll learn practical strategies for growth as well as the best technology to help you achieve your goals.