IVCA Annual Conclave 2018
Date: 08 March, 2018
Organiser: The Indian Private Equity & Venture Capital Association (IVCA)Enquire Now
About the event
- 250 + Private Equity & Venture Capital Investors
- 50+ Limited Partners & Family Offices
- 15+ Regulators & Government Officials
- 50 + Lawyers, Auditors, Consultants, Investment Bankers
- 50+ Entrepreneurs and Executives from Portfolio Companies.
Who should attend?
- Top India policy makers
- Seed ventures capitalists
- Angel investors
- Venture capital and private equity firms
- Institutional investors & banks, corporate advisers
- Research institutions, & universities
- Trade associations and other relevant organizations
- IVCA aims to support entrepreneurial activity and innovation as well as the development and maintenance of a private equity and venture capital industry that provides long term equity capital.
- The conclave helps establish high standards of ethics, business conduct and professional competence.
- IVCA also serves as a powerful platform for investment funds to interact with each other.