Intrapreneurship Conclave 2017
Date: 09 March, 2017
Organiser: Unfolding ConsultingEnquire Now
About the eventThere is a lot of buzz about how to encourage and nurture start-up entrepreneurs and support the existing ones. It’s also high time now to recognize and nurture a silent yet significant contributor to the success or failure of organizations – the Intrapreneur! If done well, the value-add organizations and firms could muster could be significant. Who is an Intrapreneur? Simply put, he or she has a sense of ownership of their role in an organization, thinks and acts like a micro entrepreneur, takes calculated risks and longs to be rewarded for it. Tomorrow’s entrepreneur is usually today’s Intrapreneur. This conclave’s larger goal therefore is to contribute to the discourse of crafting future organizations and how they need to be designed to succeed with intrapreneurs playing a definitive role. Intrapreneurship is not new to India but it’s not yet part of mainstream thinking, at least in the corporate world. Since India is now part of a globalized economy, its organizations can flourish only by robust adoption of practices that drive intrapreneurship. This conclave evangelizes intrapreneurship as the only way organizations, firms, executives and entrepreneurs can not only survive but thrive in the age of VUCA – volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
Who should attend?
- Professionals with the attitude to be an Intraprenuer/Corporate Entrepreneur
- Business and Functional heads
- Innovation Program Managers
- HR/Culture Transformation Leaders
- R&D and Product Development Professionals
- It will explore the role of intrapreneurship in organizations that will increasingly look like a network of partners instead of a hierarchy.
- It will also explore how organizations can and should democratize innovation, what tools and processes could help in achieving that.
- How intrapreneurship should be driven top down and bottom up seamlessly and how a powerful culture of risk-taking and failure-absorbing could be in-built.