Indian Women Convention & Achievers Awards
Date: 29 April, 2017
City: Delhi, NCR
Type: Conference/ Awards
Organiser: Indian Conventions Wafisilpa EntertainmentsEnquire Now
About the eventThe event focused on identifying the Women achievers and provide them a platform of togetherness to help grow together. The “Indian Women Convention” is hosting a felicitation of Corporate, Community Welfare Work & Education professionals from the Industry. An occasion that is going to attract women achievers from across the country. This is a wonderful event for corporate and allied organizations to recognize the exceptional talent and work. The Conference & Awards are to discuss, acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of women that have overcome great cultural and social barriers to become exemplary role models within their communities. The Indian Women Achievers Award applauds and celebrates professional and personal achievements of not only women who have succeeded in their communities but also women who are taking positive steps for building a better future. IWA stands for "Indian Women Achievers" under this the exceptional work done by women in diverse fields is recognized. This gives organizations to nominate their bests talent for recognitions.
Who should attend?
- VCs and investors
- CXOs, Sr. Managers, and Executives
- VPs and Business Heads
- Retail business leaders
- Consumer product companies
- Ecommerce professionals
- The event provides objective business information on market trends, technology innovations, competitive practices, growth hacks, marketing secrets and much more.
- Learn from real-life case studies and examples of their struggle
- Get recognitions on platform of "Indian Women Convention"
- Featured in Post event Souvenir of "Indian Women Convention" to be circulated to Corporate and Agencies across India.
- Raise a company / agency / individual’s profile
- Stand out in a competitive market place
- Help attract new business
- Prove you’re delivering the best possible product for your clients and to reassure them that you are the best company / agency /person for the job
- Showcase your portfolio of work to clients, potential clients and peers
- Have your work judged and externally benchmarked by leading professionals in the business.
- Boost your staff morale and to reward individuals and teams for their hard work
- Gain fantastic PR opportunities
- Be introduced to the Achievers who have beaten all odds
- Benefit from the learning of a real life cases is to help countering the same in the near future
- The Speakers are hand-selected to ensure the sessions are addressed with precision