Indian Exhibition Industry Association
Date: 04 May, 2017
Organiser: Indian Exhibition Industry AssociationEnquire Now
About the event
It is the premier event of the Exhibition Industry in India, where all the leading Indian and international industry professionals converge for networking, business prospecting, knowledge sharing, working out partnerships and collaborations, M&A discussions, business development and lot more.
The 7th edition of the IEIA Open Seminar will be held from 4th to 6th May 2017 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, India, and has been overwhelmingly supported by global industry associations- UFI, IAEE, SISO, SACEOS, AEFI etc.
Theme of the 7th edition of the Open Seminar is: ‘Exhibitions: Economic Growth Engines’.
It is a well-established fact that Exhibitions act as the driving force in propelling the growth of an economy, while ensuring myriad benefits for various inter related sectors.
As you would know India as a country is making rapid strides towards economic development and industrial growth. The Indian Exhibition Industry is a key contributor in this growth story. The theme of this year’s seminar is focused around reinforcing the power of exhibitions as serious business activity aimed at fostering economic development at the national level while also strengthening the international trade and cooperation.
Who should attend?
- Exhibition organizers & managers
- Services & facilities providers
- Business development managers
- IEIA aims to be your one stop source of information pertaining to exhibition industry, various exhibitions / trade shows organized in the country, exhibition industry news, information on various agencies, private and public organizations operating in the exhibition industry in India.
- The event will feature Business Match Making Session, Exhibition Industry Expo, Young Professionals Meet-up hosted by IAEE, CEM Graduation Ceremony along with 2 days’ Conference with exclusive Panel discussions and presentations from eminent speakers from India and abroad.
- Provide a common platform where members meet informally through Councils / Committees, Seminars / Workshops to exchange views and information on developments, improvements and problems in the industry.
- Thought provoking sessions on the overview of industry, boosting revenues, growth strategies and ideas on marketing and brand promotion.
- The event provided a valuable networking platform to the industry.