India Med Expo
Date: 05 July, 2018
Organiser: G India TechnologiesEnquire Now
About the eventIndia Med Expo is organized by G India Technologies. India Med Expo is India's No. 1 Trade Fair for medical equipment, hospitals, health care centers and clinics. It is held annually at Hitex Exhibition center Hyderabad, It provides best opportunities to cover the enormous Indian healthcare market. Focuses on all the sectors of the healthcare industry and provides a unique opportunity for the attendees not only to learn and share but also to facilitate a face-to-face networking with prospective customers. The event recognize this excellence in Indian healthcare system hence, extending hands to create valuable alliances through participation in our event.
Who should attend?
- Hospitals CEO/ Purchase/ Material Dept
- Doctors (surgery)/Practicing physician
- Veterinarian - Dentists/Dental surgeons
- Doctors (Hospitals, Health Center, other Medical Establishment)
- Hospital Directors/-Managers
- Hospital administration managers and staff
- Hospital technical managers and staff
- Biologists, Microbiologists, Biochemists, Chemists - NGO’s for rehabilitation aids- visitors with medical-pharmaceutical vocational training (e.g. medical laboratory assistant, technician, doctor’s assistant, nurse, carer) - visitors from industry/manufacturer
- Dealers and distributors of Medical Industry
- It provides best opportunities to cover the enormous Indian healthcare market as well as considering the special potential of the big metropolitan areas with its growing demand and rising investments in the public and private healthcare sector.
- Providing world-class educational sessions, top-flight networking opportunities and an exhibit hall filled with the latest technology, service and equipment options
- It also provides opportunities for meaningful interactions with thought leaders and peers from around the nation.
- The India Med Expo conferences are a scientific and educational platform for healthcare professionals who wish to remain up-to-date in their area of specialization.