India Leadership Conclave 2017
Date: 04 August, 2017
Type: Conference / Awards
Organiser: Network7 Media Group
Share this event
About the event
Widely perceived by Asia as a centre point of discussion, India Leadership Conclave platform too has witnessed deliberation by top business tycoons, politicians, Bureaucrats, Social Reformers etc. India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards organized by Network7 Media Group’s Indian Affairs Magazine, Asia’s biggest analytical news Magazine, arguably is one of India’s prestigious & coveted title & has established a credible platform of serious discussion where Brand India’s most illustrious Leaders & icons assemble to discuss the roadmap for India’s growth trajectory.
India Leadership Conclave & Awards, over the last eight years has emerged as a hub of leadership dialogue & dissemination of ideas. Maharashtra is the state partner of this year’s annual event under the theme “Transformation”. More than 400 thought leaders of the country will be present in full attendance like previous annual ceremonies.
India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards have changed the perceptions the way people look at conclave & Power brand Awards. Backed by top luminaries of the society, ILC Power Brand has emerged as a global destination of ideas,debates & meeting poiont of the influential leaders. Organised annually, India Leadership Conclave has been relentlessly pursuing excellence uninterrupted. We are often perceived by the industry pundits as "Game Changers". We follow none, set our own goals & break traditional conventions. The most credible annual award ceremony being rated in asia as a top destination of assembly of powerful leaders from various fields. India Leadership Conclave & Awards, over the last eight years has emerged as a hub of leadership dialogue & dissemination of ideas.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders
- Entrepreneurs, small-medium business owners
- Politicians, Bureaucrats, & Social Reformers
- C level executives
- Industrialists, & Government Officials
- Get an outsider’s perspective on some of your most pressing challenges.
- Develop a network that you can re-connect with once you return to work
- Develop a connection that might help you with future employment
- A conference can be a source of nourishment
- Your able to connect with like minded people
- Lead to new and greater opportunities.
- Turn into friendships where you can support each other.
- Give you a chance to hold each other accountable for implementing what you have learned and support each others growth.