India Internet Day 2018
Date: 26 April, 2018
Organiser: Tie Delhi NCREnquire Now
About the eventThe Third Wave: As Internet crosses the 250mn user mark in India and looks to acquire the next 300mn it is all about the new wave of users. Who are these 300mn? What is their online behavior? What content do they consume and how? How does the entrepreneur approach this bunch? Internet is becoming more inclusive as it reaches the low literacy segment and demographic wider than ever before. How are entrepreneurs building businesses for Bharat? Emerging tech – AI, ML, Drones, Auto Vehicles, block chain, are redefining businesses and business models. We live in a far more connected world today where entrepreneurs, in the race for eyeballs, are leveraging these technologies to increase relevance and to create personalization. Simultaneously data protection and privacy are increasing concerns. Whats the optimal way forward and how?
Who should attend?
- IT Technology professionals
- C level executives
- Business leaders & Industrialists
- Corporate heads
- Officers & Senior executives & Regulators
- Advisers & Ministers from the Digital Industry
- The event is mainly focuses on digital, marketing, startup, technology and mobile.
- You will also get a chance to meet leaders from diversified industry background such as eCommerce, travel, mobile, internet, cloud etc
- If you are looking for the conference to exchange the ideas and to meet the policy makers from the country, India digital summit is for you
- The speakers lineup at this summit 2018 are experienced, knowledgeable in their respective fields, and a sole reason for one to attend the conference.