India Entpreneur's Meet
Date: 08 February, 2017
Organiser: IEC - India Entrepreneurs ClubEnquire Now
About the eventEntrepreneurship is evolving faster than ever. India Entrepreneurs Club provides you with a conference full of industry experts and unrivaled agenda content, an exhibition hall filled with the leading service providers, and network with a community who share the same passions you do! India Entrepreneurs Meet 2017 will take place in Mumbai, the city that never sleeps from February 8th – 9th 2017 at Sahara Star. Discover the Latest Trends in Entrepreneurship, Startup, Funding etc in India. The agenda presented at India Entrepreneurs Meet is been curated by the expert editorial staff at #digitalerra. #digitalerra provides objective business information on market trends, technology innovations, competitive practices and people that are shaping the digital space especially, eCommerce, retail & mobile industry across India. The editors hand-select each speaker to ensure the sessions addresses challenges faced by real business. Explore the Exhibition Hall and Improve your Online Strategies The exhibition hall at India Entrepreneurs Meet features nearly 70+ service providers and covers over 15,000 square feet of space – making it as one of the largest show in the industry. Filled with the latest technologies and top solution providers, at India Entrepreneurs Meet you will uncover service providers that will benefit your company and help drive your strategy forward. With vendors in nearly every category available – including marketing, fulfillment, e-commerce platforms, retail and new mobile technology and more – you are sure to find the solutions you need at India Entrepreneurs Meet.
Who should attend?
- Co founders, mentors-mentee
- SMEs & Startup founders
- Business owners
- CFOs/CXOs and Decision makers
- Investors and Incubators
- Different keynote sessions, workshops, panel discussions, pitch2start and more
- There would be 30+ speakers to enlighten you with their experiences, failure stories and of course their knowledge.
- Then there is the pitch2start session where each entrepreneur is asked to make his elevator pitch in front of the investors and if the product / service pitched sounds good and profitable, they can receive an investment apart from the prize money of 50,000 INR which they will get initially.
- The startup showcase is the trade show part of the event where startups like to showcase their products among people attending the event.
- The conference covers the gamut of business needs with 3000+ Attendees, 100+ speakers, 70+ Investors and 20+ sessions.