India CSR Summit and Exhibition 2017
Date: 18 September, 2017
City: New Delhi
Type: Summit & Exhibition
Organiser: India CSR Summit
About the event
Since the Companies Act 2013 got incorporated on 1st April 2014, a lot has changed in business and social development ecosystem in India. CSR has evolved from mere philanthropic and photo-based activities to more systematic, strategic and thoughtful endeavours towards solving developmental challenges.
After three years of compliance regime of CSR, we see a lot of energy, enthusiasm and moreover a willingness to go beyond the boundaries towards CSR projects. We see emergence of new breed of Impact leaders and thoughtful initiators who are not only challenging the traditional way of development interventions but also building capacities of their peers and partners at technology, project management and impact measurements fronts.In past three we have seen passionate board members, enthusiastic CSR leaders and go-getter project executives both from the business and implementing partners’ sides. We have seen single organization led projects to multi-stakeholder driven projects and the experience of these focused approach and partnerships infuse a proud feeling of ímpact at the core’of CSR.
From Nandghar of Vedanta to Dharti ko Arpan of Tata Chemicals, eLaj of Biocon Foundation to Mei Pragati of CRISIL Foundation, many such projects of small to large scale have changed the way we looked at the grassroot development for decades. These projects are not mere beneciary-driven interventions but they are gradually producing derivative impacts on communities for long term benets. The newer forms of partnerships where both business executives and NGO leaders sit together and discuss about communities, engage with local administration and government agencies; are the real scenarios that were underlined by the manadatory CSR.
This is just the beginning and there is a lot that can be explored, materialised and impacted through the CSR partnerships among dierent players, be it a CSR foundation, an NGO, a social enterprise or a government agency.
Who should attend?
- Businesses Product/service promotion Outreach to BoP segment CSR Team and Board members workshop
- Social Eneterprise Product marketing for CSR projects CSR partnerships pitch NGO outreach
- NGOs Enhance visibility to CSR heads/managers Pitch for CSR partnerships NGO-NGO, NGO-CSR collaboration
- Advirosry Services Pitch to businesses and NGOs New client outreach
- Government Agencies Pitch government projects/schemes to businesses Multi-stakeholders partnerships
- Design Thinking for CSR Heads
- Integrated Reporting
- Planning, Executing and Reporting CSR
- Design Thinking for Implementing Agencies
- CSR Impact Measurement-Getting it Right
- Leveraging social media for CSR and Engagement
- Designing and Executing Employee Volunteering Program
- Fundraising for Nonprofits
- Incubating Social Enterprises through CSR
- Crowdfunding for a cause-Plan, Create and Execute
- Corporate partnerships for NGOs: Getting it Right